Don't say you haven't...
Wednesday 01 October 1997
been... to Carwash - the legendary club night brings Abba fans out of the closet. Dressing up is encouraged. LA2, 157 Charing Cross Road, WC2 (0171-355 1936)
heard... that girls and women are to be allowed to compete in amateur boxing contests in England for the first time, starting this month. This is after 117 years of it being exclusive to men. Go girls! Want to join? Call the Amateur Boxing Association on 0181-778 0251
know... that Caroline Paterson who plays Ruth Fowler in BBC's EastEnders is pregnant and is due this month. Has anyone noticed a bulge?
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cure for cancer to her scientist father
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
£29000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst- (Customer Suppor...
£14500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A PPC Executive/Manager is requ...
£55000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Service Delivery Manager - Retail / FMCG / WM...