Don't say you haven't...
Wednesday 01 October 1997
been... to Carwash - the legendary club night brings Abba fans out of the closet. Dressing up is encouraged. LA2, 157 Charing Cross Road, WC2 (0171-355 1936)
heard... that girls and women are to be allowed to compete in amateur boxing contests in England for the first time, starting this month. This is after 117 years of it being exclusive to men. Go girls! Want to join? Call the Amateur Boxing Association on 0181-778 0251
know... that Caroline Paterson who plays Ruth Fowler in BBC's EastEnders is pregnant and is due this month. Has anyone noticed a bulge?
Life & Style blogs
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...