Dresdener Takes The Pain Out Of Administration
Saturday 03 April 1999
Existing Dresdener investment trust PEP investors will also benefit from this low charge. The fee remains constant, no matter how many PEP tax years are combined.
Simon White, Dresdener's head of investment, says: "Investors who have taken out a PEP since launch could well have pounds 100,000 invested in funds.
"Taken with a pounds 7,000 investment from 6 April into an ISA, an investor could be paying a PEP/ISA administration charge of 0.03 per cent on their entire tax-sheltered investment."
Total expenses for some of Dresdener's funds, including annual management charges and other expenses within the trust, would come to 0.46 per cent - less than most tracker funds, according to Mr White.
Life & Style blogs
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 3 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 4 Britney Spears sings 'Alien' without Auto-Tune in embarrassing leaked audio clip
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client, a FTSE 100 organisation are u...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: My client, a leading bank, is curre...
£33000 per annum + pension, 25 days holiday: Ashdown Group: A highly successfu...
£28000 - £32000 per annum + pension, 25 days holiday: Ashdown Group: A highly ...