Edinburgh Festival: Free Fringe Tickets
Thursday 12 August 1999
10.25pm, C, Venue 19, five pairs
Oxford University Touring Company's rock musical for jaded post-adolescents by Peter Morris, who was the winner of 1998's National Student Drama International Playscript Award.
11.15pm, Overseas House, Venue 19, five pairs
The X-rated revue opens a chilled can and sprays satire, song and nonsense in
this disturbing but friendly dream-pantomime.
Songs from the Diary of Wetzikoner Hausfrau
6pm, Demarco European Art Foundation, Venue 109, 10 singles
Drawings, turned poems, turned songs, performed in a process of spontaneous composition.
Life & Style blogs
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...