Edinburgh Festival: Free Fringe Tickets
Friday 13 August 1999
5.15 (6.45)pm, Gilded Balloon, Venue 38, five pairs
Three rarely performed pieces set in the flop houses and bars of New Orleans and tenements of New York.
Working and Bonking
1.30 (2.25)pm, Oxford University Touring Company, C, Venue 19, five pairs
Mark wants to finish his essay, but unfortunately girlfriend trouble, paranoid friends and the worst excesses of student life just won't let him.
4.00 (5.00)pm, Demarco European Art Foundation, Venue 109, 10 singles
A highly physical and visual production which fuses live music, projected image and powerful performance in an exploration of the mental illness, anorexia.
Life & Style blogs
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£18k - 20k per year: 360 Resourcing Solutions: ROLE: Export Sales Coordinato...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The largest developer of mobile...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...