Enjoy Sunday lunch at Mezzo for pounds 10
Saturday 11 October 1997
The Independent diner who makes the reservation, and all their guests will be able to choose a starter and main course, or main course and desert from the specially prepared Independent menu. Alternatively, you can have a 3 course lunch for pounds 13.50 or a three course dinner for pounds 21.50. The promotion is available on any Sunday until November 30th.
HOW TO book
Phone Mezzo Downstairs in advance on 0171 314 4000 to make your reservation, identifying yourself as an Independent diner. Pre-booking is essential and all bookings are subject to availability.
1. To participate in the offer, simply telephone Mezzo Downstairs direct to make your table reservation, identifying yourself as an Independent diner. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the promotion 2. Pre - booking is essential and all bookings are subject to availability. 3. Diners will not be entitled to participate in the offer if they have not made a prior reservation. 4. The lunch offer is valid every Sunday until November 30th at Mezzo Downstairs. 5. The offer entitles the Independent diner and all members of their booking to a 2 course lunch for pounds 10 or a two course dinner for pounds 17.50 against a specially prepared menu comprising of 6 starters and 6 main courses, or a 3 course lunch for pounds 13.50 or 3 course dinner from pounds 21.50 against a specially prepared menu comprising 6 starters, 6 main courses and 6 deserts. The menu may change from time to time during the course of the promotion. 6. The offer entitles each person in the booking to a free glass of champagne. 7. The cost of the meal includes VAT and excludes other drinks, coffee/tea. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to each bill. 8. The offer is exclusive to Independent readers and this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is non transferable. 9. Mezzo restaurant trading terms and conditions apply. Promoter: The Independent, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5DL.
Exclusive book offer
The Mezzo Cookbook is available to readers of the Independent and Independent on Sunday at the special price of pounds 20 (rrp pounds 25).
To receive your book please call 01933 44.3863 with your credit card details, or send a cheque made payable to Reed Books to Conran Octopus, 27 Sanders Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 4NL. Please quote H299. P&P is free and books will normally be delivered within 28 days.
Each reader who buys the Mezzo Cookbook will be entered into a prize draw in which winners will receive one of four prizes.
n Dinner for 4 at Mezzo, including Champagne on
arrival on New Years Eve
n Magnum of Veuve Clicquot
n Deluxe New Years Hamper
n Lunch for ten at Mezzo
Life & Style blogs
Earth Day 2014: Google celebrates Earth Day with doodles of Rufous hummingbird, veiled chameleon, moon jellyfish, dung beetle, puffer fish and macaques
World's fastest lift climbs 95 floors in 43 seconds at speeds of up to 45mph
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Saint George's Day: Google Doodle marks England's national day
Mulberry: To hell in a handbag
Ukip election posters: Nigel Farage defends 'racist' campaign anti-immigration campaign ahead of Europe elections
Is Britain really a land of God? Furious debate after David Cameron claims we are a Christian country
Ukip leader Nigel Farage defends employing German wife, at launch of anti-immigration poster campaign
An open letter to Nigel Farage: you may smile, but I am not seduced
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
David Cameron's constituency office calls police on food bank campaigners Bishop of Oxford and Reverend Keith Hebden
- 1 William Shakespeare's 450th birthday: 50 everyday phrases that came from the Bard
- 2 David Cameron's constituency office calls police on food bank campaigners Bishop of Oxford and Reverend Keith Hebden
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Women take on Bear Grylls over 'sexist' male-only desert island show
- 5 Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Concerns grow among search officials that missing jet ‘may have landed somewhere else’
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Clinical Negligence - Oxford An opportunity f...
£55000 - £62000 per annum + outstanding benefits and bonus: Pro-Recruitment Gr...
£120 per day: Randstad Education Luton: Reception teacher required for an Outs...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + excellent company benefits : Pro-Recruitment Group...