Enjoy Sunday lunch at Mezzo for pounds 10
Saturday 11 October 1997
The Independent diner who makes the reservation, and all their guests will be able to choose a starter and main course, or main course and desert from the specially prepared Independent menu. Alternatively, you can have a 3 course lunch for pounds 13.50 or a three course dinner for pounds 21.50. The promotion is available on any Sunday until November 30th.
HOW TO book
Phone Mezzo Downstairs in advance on 0171 314 4000 to make your reservation, identifying yourself as an Independent diner. Pre-booking is essential and all bookings are subject to availability.
1. To participate in the offer, simply telephone Mezzo Downstairs direct to make your table reservation, identifying yourself as an Independent diner. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the promotion 2. Pre - booking is essential and all bookings are subject to availability. 3. Diners will not be entitled to participate in the offer if they have not made a prior reservation. 4. The lunch offer is valid every Sunday until November 30th at Mezzo Downstairs. 5. The offer entitles the Independent diner and all members of their booking to a 2 course lunch for pounds 10 or a two course dinner for pounds 17.50 against a specially prepared menu comprising of 6 starters and 6 main courses, or a 3 course lunch for pounds 13.50 or 3 course dinner from pounds 21.50 against a specially prepared menu comprising 6 starters, 6 main courses and 6 deserts. The menu may change from time to time during the course of the promotion. 6. The offer entitles each person in the booking to a free glass of champagne. 7. The cost of the meal includes VAT and excludes other drinks, coffee/tea. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to each bill. 8. The offer is exclusive to Independent readers and this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is non transferable. 9. Mezzo restaurant trading terms and conditions apply. Promoter: The Independent, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5DL.
Exclusive book offer
The Mezzo Cookbook is available to readers of the Independent and Independent on Sunday at the special price of pounds 20 (rrp pounds 25).
To receive your book please call 01933 44.3863 with your credit card details, or send a cheque made payable to Reed Books to Conran Octopus, 27 Sanders Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 4NL. Please quote H299. P&P is free and books will normally be delivered within 28 days.
Each reader who buys the Mezzo Cookbook will be entered into a prize draw in which winners will receive one of four prizes.
n Dinner for 4 at Mezzo, including Champagne on
arrival on New Years Eve
n Magnum of Veuve Clicquot
n Deluxe New Years Hamper
n Lunch for ten at Mezzo
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
A cup of tea is every worker's right
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Handy hacks that make life easier: New book reveals how to rid your inbox of spam, protect your passwords and amplify your iPhone
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough
£300 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: SSRS Report Developer – 3 Mon...
£95 - £150 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Key Stage 1 teacher require...
£32000 - £39000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Ashdown Group: Generalist HR Man...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...