Essentials: Slipping into something chic
Monday 12 January 1998
The Place: The slopes
The Essentials: Ski wear is more stylish and colourful than ever this season. Whether you're a beginner or a dedicated skier there are prices to match every pocket.
Here's some of the latest gear to make you look chic on the slopes.
You shouldn't lose these bright yellow Eassun Stuka sunglasses in the snow, price pounds 80. If you want to save on hiring costs, invest in skis like these K2 pro carve at pounds 269.95 and Raichle ski boots at pounds 299.95. All from Snow & Rock, telephone 01932 569569.
It's important to keep your head and hands warm, so try the Red Avenger nouveau gloves pounds 29.99 and Bishops hat pounds l8.99 by Ami Chaud, available from Europa Sports Systems, telephone 01539 740083.
Life & Style blogs
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...