Essentials: Slipping into something chic
The Place: The slopes
The Essentials: Ski wear is more stylish and colourful than ever this season. Whether you're a beginner or a dedicated skier there are prices to match every pocket.
Here's some of the latest gear to make you look chic on the slopes.
You shouldn't lose these bright yellow Eassun Stuka sunglasses in the snow, price pounds 80. If you want to save on hiring costs, invest in skis like these K2 pro carve at pounds 269.95 and Raichle ski boots at pounds 299.95. All from Snow & Rock, telephone 01932 569569.
It's important to keep your head and hands warm, so try the Red Avenger nouveau gloves pounds 29.99 and Bishops hat pounds l8.99 by Ami Chaud, available from Europa Sports Systems, telephone 01539 740083.
Life & Style blogs
Plus lateral thinking and living on London's waterways
Other popular areas include Didsbury, Clifton in Bristol, central Cambridge and West Bridgford
Doctors are allowed to have personal beliefs, just as long as these beliefs do not interfere with th...
- 1 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Bloody attack brings terror to capital’s streets
- 2 Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
- 3 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 4 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 5 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.