Etc ..five things to buy at Christie's Auction of Promises
Thursday 09 June 1994
Donated by Eddie George, Esq, Chairman of the Bank of England.
2. A tour for four of the House of Lords led by Baroness Thatcher.
Donated by Margaret, The Lady Thatcher.
3. An evening dress by Vivienne Westwood specially designed for the successful bidder. Donated by Vivienne Westwood.
4. A portrait of our dog by Michelle Pearson Cooper.
Donated by the artist.
5. An opportunity for spiritual communication.
Donated by the Spiritualist Association of Great Britain.
An Auction of Promises in aid of The Samaritans is held today at Christie's,
8 King Street SW1 at 7.30pm (071-839 9060)
Life & Style blogs
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 3 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- < Previous
- Next >
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE NQ to MID LEVEL - An e...
Highly Attractive Pakage: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - A highly attractive oppor...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...