eye give Mouse Mats
Seven present-buying days to go...
Wednesday 17 December 1997
Lifted from images in the National Portrait Gallery, four icons have been given the mouse mat treatment and all ought to find a workstation this Christmas. Henry VIII's bellicose gaze should get Internet slackers back on the straight and narrow while both Oscar Wilde and Virginia Woolf attract the sort of cultish devotee for whom a themed mouse mat will be but the tamest of authorial nick-nacks. Finally, the Shakespeare mat will be a hit with that person in your life who constantly rabbits on about how the Bard would be creating masterpieces for the CD-rom rather than the stage if he were alive today.
pounds 9.99. NPG Direct order: 0171-306 0055
Life & Style blogs
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...