American fashion brand debuts its own digital radio
Thursday 14 October 2010
Tommy Hilfiger has partnered with THE HOURS ENTERTAINMENT and Goom Radio to launch its first worldwide digital radio in HD sound, available on its official website and Facebook page starting October 14.
LOUD radio is just one component of Tommy Hilfiger's massive fragrance campaign. The American designer had also asked Grammy-nominated band The Ting Ting Tings to write a signature tune to accompany the scent. The British indie pop duo produced the track "We're Not The Same" for the occasion. They will be headlining at a LOUD concert in Berlin on October 14 at 8 pm (local time). Subsequent concerts will take place this fall in Milan, Copenhagen and Madrid.
This isn't the first time an apparel company has used a digital radio station to promote its brand. Footwear company Converse, known for creating the hip Chuck Taylor All-Star Shoes, has also collaborated with Goom Radio. The Converse Radio station plays jams by alternative artists like Maps & Atlases, Kenna and Jane's Addiction.
Tommy Hilfiger LOUD radio on official website: http://uk.tommy.com/Get-LOUD/getLoud,en_GB,pg.html#
Tommy Hilfiger LOUD radio on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/tommyhilfiger?v=app_11007063052
Converse Radio: http://www.goomradio.us/#page=/radio/converse-radio
Life & Style blogs
Geeks who rocked the world: Documentary looks back at origins of the computer-games industry
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Paris Fashion Week: Skirting the issue for the stylish boys' brigade
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Miss Universe 2015: A beefeater, a yellow tree and an entire hockey game - the bizarre national costumes
- 1 Benedict Cumberbatch says Hollywood is better for black British actors: 'I think as far as coloured actors go it gets really difficult in the UK'
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Warriors in ancient Iraq suffered Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder more than 3,000 years ago, say researchers
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding business...
£25000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in Henley-on-Thames, this...
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...