Angelina Jolie to star in Louis Vuitton campaign
Monday 25 April 2011
The American actress has landed what is believed to be her most lucrative advertising deal to date.
According to E! News, French luxury house Louis Vuitton has tapped Jolie for a global, print-only campaign to be released in the summer.
Jolie - who previously starred in ads for fashion label St. John - joins other entertainment heavyweights including Jennifer Lopez and Madonna as Vuitton's spokesmodel.
E! News also reports that the upcoming campaign, which will be shot by Annie Leibovitz, will pay Jolie close to $10 million, "believed to be the most lucrative of her career."
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Office Administrator is requ...
£12000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to expansion and growth of ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Senior PHP Developer position with a...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Operations Leader is required to join a lea...