Angelina Jolie to star in Louis Vuitton campaign
The American actress has landed what is believed to be her most lucrative advertising deal to date.
According to E! News, French luxury house Louis Vuitton has tapped Jolie for a global, print-only campaign to be released in the summer.
Jolie - who previously starred in ads for fashion label St. John - joins other entertainment heavyweights including Jennifer Lopez and Madonna as Vuitton's spokesmodel.
E! News also reports that the upcoming campaign, which will be shot by Annie Leibovitz, will pay Jolie close to $10 million, "believed to be the most lucrative of her career."
Life & Style blogs
Plus live in a folly tower and Towcester growth
Plus how much you need to earn to rent in London, and new homes figures
Plus where The Apprentices live, house price growth outside London, and househunter numbers
- 1 Stoke City investigate 'religious abuse' after 'pig's head is found in Kenwyne Jones' locker'
- 2 Gove’s lesson: spare the comma, spoil the child
- 3 Ukip captures Labour fortress in South Yorkshire by-election
- 4 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 5 Join Ryanair! See the world! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENS: Progressive Recruitment: Drupal Developer A ...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + bens: Progressive Recruitment: C# WEB DEVELOPER Le...
£240 - £260 per day: Progressive Recruitment: WPF Developer (C#, VB.Net) North...
£85 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Cheshire: KS2 teacher needed to do PPA ...