Another high-fashion label to launch beauty products
Saturday 29 January 2011
Following similar moves by fellow fashion brands including Burberry and Dolce & Gabbana, Italian fashion brand Gucci is expanding into cosmetics.
According to fashion trade publication Women's Wear Daily, the label has renewed its beauty license with beauty giant Product & Gamble, which to this date only included fragrances such as the latest release, Guilty.
New conditions in the deal foresee that Gucci will shortly branch out into cosmetics and skincare.
High-fashion brands as well as mass retailers - Topshop, Forever21, H&M - have recently added beauty products to their offering. A launch date and details of the Gucci palette are yet to be disclosed.
Life & Style blogs
'Timeless fashion': It may be a paradox, but the industry loves it
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
Masturbation: the health benefits
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Art Garfunkel: Paul Simon is a 'monster' with a Napoleon complex
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...