Another high-fashion label to launch beauty products
Saturday 29 January 2011
Following similar moves by fellow fashion brands including Burberry and Dolce & Gabbana, Italian fashion brand Gucci is expanding into cosmetics.
According to fashion trade publication Women's Wear Daily, the label has renewed its beauty license with beauty giant Product & Gamble, which to this date only included fragrances such as the latest release, Guilty.
New conditions in the deal foresee that Gucci will shortly branch out into cosmetics and skincare.
High-fashion brands as well as mass retailers - Topshop, Forever21, H&M - have recently added beauty products to their offering. A launch date and details of the Gucci palette are yet to be disclosed.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 50 books for students to read this summer: From Ernest Hemingway to Gillian Flynn
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Rebecca Hall on her film career so far: ‘I’ve played too many repressed neurotics’
£300 - £350 per day: Harrington Starr: C#.NET Developer C#, WPF,BLL,MVVM, SOA...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Service Delivery Manager - (Derivatives, Support...
£30000 - £55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Technical Account Manager - Java,...
£300 - £350 per day: Harrington Starr: WPF Analyst Programmer NET, WPF, C#, M...