Another high-fashion label to launch beauty products
Saturday 29 January 2011
Following similar moves by fellow fashion brands including Burberry and Dolce & Gabbana, Italian fashion brand Gucci is expanding into cosmetics.
According to fashion trade publication Women's Wear Daily, the label has renewed its beauty license with beauty giant Product & Gamble, which to this date only included fragrances such as the latest release, Guilty.
New conditions in the deal foresee that Gucci will shortly branch out into cosmetics and skincare.
High-fashion brands as well as mass retailers - Topshop, Forever21, H&M - have recently added beauty products to their offering. A launch date and details of the Gucci palette are yet to be disclosed.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 5 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
Not specified: Selby Jennings: VP/SVP Credit Quant Top tier investment bank i...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...