Apps for the style-conscious: Ralph Lauren, Fashism, Clinique
Wednesday 02 March 2011
This week, test your workout wear on the iPad, get feedback on your oufits, and find the skincare that's right for you thanks to a 90-second guided tour.
Ralph Lauren has released an iPad app for its RLX performance wear. Always at the forefront of bringing fashion and technology together, the brand lets you tilt and rotate your iPad in order to see how the clothes react to exercise.
Beauty brand Clinique is globally rolling out a diagnostic tool that will guide customers to find the skincare that's right for them, using an iPad at their points of sale: the test, which asks about your skin type and concerns, takes 90 seconds before you receive a printout or email with a list of the recommended products that match your skin.
Not exactly an app, but this works best on the go: Opening Ceremony has created a map with all the places to see when in Paris (for fashion week or any other reason) including favorite bars, restaurants, shops, and other hangouts. From the Social Club to the Frenchie restaurant or the Merci concept store, it is a selection that would be supported by locals.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
Pot of gold: tasting the world’s most expensive tea
Taylor Swift’s Twitter and Instagram accounts hacked, apparently by Lizard Squad
Selfie-obsessed men may be narcissistic psychopaths, study finds
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 3 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 4 Mafia's wall of silence broken: Victim of Cosa Nostra's extortion rackets in its Corleone heartland co-operates with authorities for the first time ever
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Wim...