Armani and Calvin Klein make Australians' favorite men's fragrances
Monday 05 July 2010
Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gio tops Australia's list of most popular male scents, according to the country's Fragrance Foundation. His Armani Code and Attitude also made the cut.
Calvin Klein follows on his heels, with two of the US designer's perfumes - Free and Euphoria for Men - ranking among the top ten, which were released as part of a Father's Day mailing on July 5.
Here is the complete list:
1. Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani
2. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme
3. Armani Code by Giorgio Armani
4. The One For Men by Dolce & Gabbana
5. Attitude by Giorgio Armani
6. Aramis Classic by Estee Lauder
7. Free by Calvin Klein
8. Euphoria for Men by Calvin Klein
9. Only The Brave by Diesel
10. All by Rocawear
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Big knickers are back: Thongs ain't what they used to be
Woman jailed for making 'loud sex noises'
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Windows 10: apps and features killed off as Microsoft reveals limits of new operating system
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 3 Ann Summers survey reveals the UK's favourite sex position
- 4 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
- 5 How much sex should I be having?
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Trainee Case Handler/Probate ...
£24000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: These refrigeration specialists...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an operational role and...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working within the workshop of ...