Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gio tops Australia's list of most popular male scents, according to the country's Fragrance Foundation. His Armani Code and Attitude also made the cut.
Calvin Klein follows on his heels, with two of the US designer's perfumes - Free and Euphoria for Men - ranking among the top ten, which were released as part of a Father's Day mailing on July 5.
Here is the complete list:
1. Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani
2. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme
3. Armani Code by Giorgio Armani
4. The One For Men by Dolce & Gabbana
5. Attitude by Giorgio Armani
6. Aramis Classic by Estee Lauder
7. Free by Calvin Klein
8. Euphoria for Men by Calvin Klein
9. Only The Brave by Diesel
10. All by Rocawear