Armani and Calvin Klein make Australians' favorite men's fragrances
Monday 05 July 2010
Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gio tops Australia's list of most popular male scents, according to the country's Fragrance Foundation. His Armani Code and Attitude also made the cut.
Calvin Klein follows on his heels, with two of the US designer's perfumes - Free and Euphoria for Men - ranking among the top ten, which were released as part of a Father's Day mailing on July 5.
Here is the complete list:
1. Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani
2. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme
3. Armani Code by Giorgio Armani
4. The One For Men by Dolce & Gabbana
5. Attitude by Giorgio Armani
6. Aramis Classic by Estee Lauder
7. Free by Calvin Klein
8. Euphoria for Men by Calvin Klein
9. Only The Brave by Diesel
10. All by Rocawear
peopleContenders for Time magazine's Person of the Year are a mixture of the good, the bad and the holy
newsAs the world remembers Mandela the hero, the prison where he spent 27 years seems all the more brutal
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
sportBayern Munich 2 Manchester City 3: City come from two down to beat reigning European Champions
arts + ents... and a chance to paint Booker Prize winning author Hilary Mantel
danceUnder Tamara Rojo's inspired direction, it seems possible that it could challenge the dominance of the Royal Ballet. We meet some established names and rising stars
travelDiscover Uruguay's jet-set beach resort, an Atlantic enclave with plenty of art and culture to explore on the side
Life & Style blogs
Low-cost metal 3D printer could be the next step in home manufacturing revolution
$183,000 fine for man who joined Anonymous attack for 'one minute'
People who drink alcohol outlive those who abstain, study shows
Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
GTA 5 update: Content Creator released, online heists and story mode updates coming soon
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £44000 per annum + outstanding company benefits: Pro-Recruitment Grou...
£25k per anunum: Charter Selection: A $2 Billion automotive information group ...
attractive: Citifocus: Highly prestigious Investment Management house based in...
£30,500 per annum: London-Tokyo Property Services Ltd.: Central London based J...