Armani and Calvin Klein make Australians' favorite men's fragrances
Monday 05 July 2010
Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gio tops Australia's list of most popular male scents, according to the country's Fragrance Foundation. His Armani Code and Attitude also made the cut.
Calvin Klein follows on his heels, with two of the US designer's perfumes - Free and Euphoria for Men - ranking among the top ten, which were released as part of a Father's Day mailing on July 5.
Here is the complete list:
1. Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani
2. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme
3. Armani Code by Giorgio Armani
4. The One For Men by Dolce & Gabbana
5. Attitude by Giorgio Armani
6. Aramis Classic by Estee Lauder
7. Free by Calvin Klein
8. Euphoria for Men by Calvin Klein
9. Only The Brave by Diesel
10. All by Rocawear
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...