Armani and Calvin Klein make Australians' favorite men's fragrances
Monday 05 July 2010
Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gio tops Australia's list of most popular male scents, according to the country's Fragrance Foundation. His Armani Code and Attitude also made the cut.
Calvin Klein follows on his heels, with two of the US designer's perfumes - Free and Euphoria for Men - ranking among the top ten, which were released as part of a Father's Day mailing on July 5.
Here is the complete list:
1. Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani
2. Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme
3. Armani Code by Giorgio Armani
4. The One For Men by Dolce & Gabbana
5. Attitude by Giorgio Armani
6. Aramis Classic by Estee Lauder
7. Free by Calvin Klein
8. Euphoria for Men by Calvin Klein
9. Only The Brave by Diesel
10. All by Rocawear
Life & Style blogs
Max power: Nine ways to make your everyday meals more flavourful
Amputee drummer gains 'superhuman' skills with robotic arm
Fenwicks department store withdraws Boy London clothing over 'Nazi' eagle logo complaints
Stevia wonder: The plant that's a super sugar alternative – and free from calories and carbs
International Women's Day 2014: Google makes 80 second video of inspirational women from across the world for animated Doodle
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
- 4 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
- 5 Dead woman's body found sitting in a car after six years after direct debits ran $54,000 bank account dry
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...