Attend a Chanel couture show, shop $20 Anna Sui - all for a good cause
Thursday 24 March 2011
See what's happening in online fashion this week.
Auction house Christie's is hosting its second annual Bid to Save the World Green Auction, and while the live event on March 29 is invite-only, the general public can bid on many items online through April 7. Fashion auction items include an invitation to Chanel's fall couture show (plus meet-and-greet with Karl Lagerfeld), a style consultation with Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley and designer Diane von Furstenberg, and unique Fendi bags.
Flash sale site Rue La La has opened a boutique with Tory Burch on March 22, selling the designer's limited-edition t-shirts to benefit Japan earthquake relief efforts. The pop-up store will remain open for five days (three days longer than the site's usual designer boutiques), and non-members will be able to use Tory Burch's invitation at the below link.
French designer Anne Valerie Hash has partnered with e-tailer farfetch.com for an online pop-up store that sells her new affordable line AVHASH BY. Launching March 24, the boutique will stay open for a month.
Popular Tumblr blog We the Urban , which focuses on fashion photography, design, and art, has turned into an online magazine.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The company works with Tier 1 FTSE 100 Ba...
£45 - 60k Per Annum: Charter Selection: Highly profitable leisure brand, marke...
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Residenti...