Banana Republic's Mad Men collection now available
Friday 12 August 2011
The US retailer's highly anticipated collaboration with the TV show's costume designer Janie Bryant hit the web Thursday and will be rolled out in stores over the following days.
Priced from $40 for a leopard-print silk scarf to $375 for a pin-striped men's suit, the 60-piece collection includes everything from trench coats, tailored dresses and high-waisted skirts to tie-neck blouses and pumps - all to channel your inner Don Draper or Joan Holloway.
Thanks to the suits' modern detailing or trendy animal prints for the women's clothes, the pieces manage to stay current and don't look costume-y, as many suspected prior to the launch. 1960s-inspired accessories such as fedoras, money clips, or pocket squares are also part of the range.
Life & Style blogs
Dating site hack reveals sexual secrets of 4 million users
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 3 Irish people are travelling home from all over the world so they can vote to legalise gay marriage
- 4 Witch doctor arrested after forcing newborn baby to walk in Indian village
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...