Be inspired by Victoria Beckham's maternity style
Tuesday 12 July 2011
The former Spice Girl may have given birth to little Harper Seven this week, but she is still featured in
Polyvore's ranking of most stylish celebrities thanks to her fashionable outfits during her pregnancy.
The designer, who ranked in the site's 'top brands' long before she was in its 'top celebrities,' is only outdone by new number one, Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester, TV reality stars Kim Kardashian and Olivia Palermo, and model-turned-actress Gemma Ward.
This week's trends on Polyvore are an eclectic mix of trapper-inspired items (ponchos, faux fur vests), 1970s hippie looks (flared jeans, floral skirts) and 1990s grunge (e.g., lace up boots). Capes are returning to the charts thanks to a trend on last week's couture runways, and it's official: friendship bracelets are back.
01. H&M (no change)
02. TopShop (+2)
03. Yves Saint Laurent (re-entry)
04. Miss Selfridge (+3)
05. Alexander McQueen (+4)
06. rue21 (re-entry)
07. Balmain (-1)
08. Juicy Couture (new)
09. Gucci (re-entry)
10. 3.1 Phillip Lim (re-entry)
01. hm.com (re-entry)
02. generalpants.com.au (no change)
03. topshop.com (no change)
04. net-a-porter.com (+4)
05. missselfridge.com (-1)
06. gbyguess.com (re-entry)
07. lagarconne.com (+3)
08. tillys.com (re-entry)
09. rue21.com (new)
10. aloharag.com (-9)
01. Leighton Meester (+3)
02. Kim Kardashian (-1)
03. Olivia Palermo (-1)
04. Gemma Ward (+3)
05. Victoria Beckham (-2)
06. Blake Lively (no change)
07. Chanel Iman (-2)
08. Coco Rocha (re-entry)
09. Jennifer Lawrence (new)
10. Carmen Kass (re-entry)
01. faux fur vests (re-entry)
02. ponchos (new)
03. capes (re-entry)
04. friendship bracelets (new)
05. beatle boots (-1)
06. studded boots (re-entry)
07. flared jeans (re-entry)
08. floral skirts (re-entry)
09. aviator sunglasses (re-entry)
10. lace up boots (re-entry)
Data collected on July 12.
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives 6.5 million individual visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
Geeks who rocked the world: Documentary looks back at origins of the computer-games industry
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Ukip's official health spokesperson: 'Honestly, I have no experience in health whatsoever'
Deliberately urinating before sex can increase risk of urinary tract infections
Doctors to trial 29-point checklist for elderly patients facing 'unavoidable' death
- 1 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 2 Mother of newborn Baby No 59 trapped in sewer pipe told Chinese police she 'heard crying' when she raised alarm
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Tennis fan suing Australian Open organisers for 'failing to shade spectators' during Murray match
- 5 This crazy skiing video will leave you feeling queasy
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
Super Package: Austen Lloyd: BRISTOL - SENIOR CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE - An outstan...
£15000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Fantastic opportunities are ava...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Compute Engineer is required to join a globa...