Be inspired by Victoria Beckham's maternity style
Tuesday 12 July 2011
The former Spice Girl may have given birth to little Harper Seven this week, but she is still featured in
Polyvore's ranking of most stylish celebrities thanks to her fashionable outfits during her pregnancy.
The designer, who ranked in the site's 'top brands' long before she was in its 'top celebrities,' is only outdone by new number one, Gossip Girl's Leighton Meester, TV reality stars Kim Kardashian and Olivia Palermo, and model-turned-actress Gemma Ward.
This week's trends on Polyvore are an eclectic mix of trapper-inspired items (ponchos, faux fur vests), 1970s hippie looks (flared jeans, floral skirts) and 1990s grunge (e.g., lace up boots). Capes are returning to the charts thanks to a trend on last week's couture runways, and it's official: friendship bracelets are back.
01. H&M (no change)
02. TopShop (+2)
03. Yves Saint Laurent (re-entry)
04. Miss Selfridge (+3)
05. Alexander McQueen (+4)
06. rue21 (re-entry)
07. Balmain (-1)
08. Juicy Couture (new)
09. Gucci (re-entry)
10. 3.1 Phillip Lim (re-entry)
01. hm.com (re-entry)
02. generalpants.com.au (no change)
03. topshop.com (no change)
04. net-a-porter.com (+4)
05. missselfridge.com (-1)
06. gbyguess.com (re-entry)
07. lagarconne.com (+3)
08. tillys.com (re-entry)
09. rue21.com (new)
10. aloharag.com (-9)
01. Leighton Meester (+3)
02. Kim Kardashian (-1)
03. Olivia Palermo (-1)
04. Gemma Ward (+3)
05. Victoria Beckham (-2)
06. Blake Lively (no change)
07. Chanel Iman (-2)
08. Coco Rocha (re-entry)
09. Jennifer Lawrence (new)
10. Carmen Kass (re-entry)
01. faux fur vests (re-entry)
02. ponchos (new)
03. capes (re-entry)
04. friendship bracelets (new)
05. beatle boots (-1)
06. studded boots (re-entry)
07. flared jeans (re-entry)
08. floral skirts (re-entry)
09. aviator sunglasses (re-entry)
10. lace up boots (re-entry)
Data collected on July 12.
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives 6.5 million individual visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6S price: new handset to cost the same, Apple unlikely to increase phones' storage
A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the word become popular?
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
- 2 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 I like Corbyn, but let's face it: we don't need another white man at the head of a political party
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will be working with a 8 st...
£8000 - £12000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A unique opportunity has arisen ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a pa...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of designer kitch...