Beauty agenda: Benefit opens shop in New York
Friday 19 August 2011
Here are some of the biggest beauty launches coming up over the next weeks.
Benefit Cosmetics store launch
New York, USA
The beauty brand opens its first flagshop in the city at 454 West Broadway.
Kate Moss cosmetics launch
Rimmel, whose makeup has been promoted by the British supermodel for the past decade, has announced it will release a make-up range designed by Moss. Having released several fragrances, this marks the first cosmetics line for the model.
Fashion's Night Out
During the global shopping event, plenty of beauty launches and promotions will take place, including BCBG Max Azria releasing a new fragrance and Chanel unveiling its latest Le Vernis nail polish collection.
The 1st Makeup Show Europe
To debut in September 2011, The Makeup Show Europe will be embracing the international beauty and fashion capital of Germany, Berlin, to deliver a professionals-only beauty event organized in the same manner as its New York and Los Angeles fairs. The Makeup Show should expect to face some stiff competition from Beautyworld, Germany's largest beauty industry event, which has been an industry must-attend for years.
Life & Style blogs
Britain's kitchens so filthy that they present a health risk, says new research
Fashion Revolution Day: wear your clothes inside out and ask #whomademyclothes to support worker welfare
The world's first edible garden of cake
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickassTorrents down: new Isle of Man domain taken offline just hours after launch
- 1 Bruce Jenner's 'Interview of the year': Suicidal thoughts, rejection by family members and new wardrobe
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 4 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 5 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...
Voluntary: Cancer Research UK: We’re looking for someone to support our award ...
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + car allowance + benefits: Ashdown Group: H...