Beauty agenda: Benefit opens shop in New York
Friday 19 August 2011
Here are some of the biggest beauty launches coming up over the next weeks.
Benefit Cosmetics store launch
New York, USA
The beauty brand opens its first flagshop in the city at 454 West Broadway.
Kate Moss cosmetics launch
Rimmel, whose makeup has been promoted by the British supermodel for the past decade, has announced it will release a make-up range designed by Moss. Having released several fragrances, this marks the first cosmetics line for the model.
Fashion's Night Out
During the global shopping event, plenty of beauty launches and promotions will take place, including BCBG Max Azria releasing a new fragrance and Chanel unveiling its latest Le Vernis nail polish collection.
The 1st Makeup Show Europe
To debut in September 2011, The Makeup Show Europe will be embracing the international beauty and fashion capital of Germany, Berlin, to deliver a professionals-only beauty event organized in the same manner as its New York and Los Angeles fairs. The Makeup Show should expect to face some stiff competition from Beautyworld, Germany's largest beauty industry event, which has been an industry must-attend for years.
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- < Previous
- Next >
£120 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We have an exciting opportunity...
Competitive: Randstad Education Manchester: SEN Teacher urgently required for ...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - HIGH VALUE REAL ESTATE / RESID...
£120 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Luton: Are you looking for part time/ ...