Beauty agenda: Elie Saab fragrance launch, Touche Eclat for exotic skin
Saturday 25 June 2011
Here are some of the biggest product launches coming up over the next month.
Elie Saab fragrance launch
Called simply Le Parfum, Saab's debut fragrance developed by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian (Narciso Rodriguez For Her, Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier) will be available from next month. Inspired by Saab's fashion DNA of red carpet creations, Kurkdjian came up with a flowery-woody composition of orange blossom, jasmine, cedar, patchouli, and rose honey that will come in 30, 50 and 90 ml eau de parfum bottles as well as matching body products.
YSL debuts Touche Eclat for black and Asian women
Yves Saint Laurent is readying shades of the world's best-known concealer suitable for black and Asian women.
Hussein Chalayan fragrance launch
The London-based fashion designer will release his first signature scent, backed by vanguard Japanese label Comme des Garçons, at London's Dover Street Market. Inspired by his fall 2007 collection that was called Airborne, the fragrance ($95) will carry the same name, featuring notes of neroli, lemon, bergamot, lentiscus, juniper berry, and cedarwood.
In celebrity fragrances, Fergie will release a flanker to her Outspoken scent with Avon, called Outspoken Intense, while Halle Berry launches Reveal the Passion and Mariah Carey follows up her first Lollipop perfumes with another series: Lollipop Splash Inseparable, Never Forget You, and Vision of Love.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Eurovision 2015: Graham Norton returns with another cutting commentary - his best lines
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take title from Conchita Wurst
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...