Beauty agenda: Sephora in-store nail bars launch
Friday 22 July 2011
Here are some of the biggest beauty launches coming up over the next weeks.
Sephora nail bars launch
End of July
The beauty retailer has announced the opening of its first in-store nail bars starting with US locations later this month. By the end of July, two stores, the ones at 5 Times Square in New York and on Powell Street in San Francisco, will receive Sephora Nail Studio Art + Lacquer Services in collaboration with XpresSpa, whose beauty bars can be found at many airports. More stores are to follow by the end of the year. Brands including Sephora by OPI, Dior, Nars, Nails Inc. London, Perfect Formula, and Sephora Collection will be part of the venture.
Nordstrom anniversary sale
Brands including YSL, La Mer, Butter London, Estée Lauder, and Guerlain have designed their "Beauty Exclusives" for the online sale. You can start preordering now; prices will go live on August 1.
New York, USA
After its initial edition in January was attended by high-profile buyers including Barneys New York, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Henri Bendel, the trade show for niche perfumers has gotten some backing from the US Fragrance Foundation: as part of a new partnership, a new FiFi Award for Best "Indie" Fragrance Brand will be announced at this second event.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop after performer tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway attacked on Notting Hill street by man 'shouting about the holocaust'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...