Beauty giant moves into Brazil
Monday 05 July 2010
Sephora seems ready to open its first stores in South America.
According to Women's Wear Daily, the US chain is "about to enter Brazil," following its parent company LVMH's acquision of the local retailer Sack's, the country's leading store for prestige fragrance and beauty.
Its co-founder and CEO, Carlos André Montenegro, told the paper that he saw Sephora as a "way to access brands not available in Brazil."
An opening schedule is yet to be announced.
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: everyone on the internet thinks it’s a marketing stunt, but it probably isn’t
Big knickers are back: Thongs ain't what they used to be
Woman jailed for making 'loud sex noises'
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Windows 10: apps and features killed off as Microsoft reveals limits of new operating system
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Charles Kennedy 1959-2015: A gifted, compassionate politician whose career was cut short by the 'demon drink' - latest news
- 3 Ann Summers survey reveals the UK's favourite sex position
- 4 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress
- 5 How much sex should I be having?
£12000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: New Full-time, Part-time and Fr...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Due to rapid expansion, this family owned comp...
£26500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is going through a period o...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's fastest growing, multi...