Bespoke suit for just £325
Free bottle of champagne with your bespoke suit
Tuesday 25 September 2012
This offer has now expired.
One of London's leading tailors, Dress2Kill, are offering Independent Readers a stunning offer of a bespoke suit for just £325.
Dress2Kill’s highly skilled tailors will give you expert advice to help create a look that’s right for you. And between now and Christmas, you can get a free bottle of Taittinger champagne when you purchase a stylish new bespoke suit.
Plus – gift vouchers are also available for Xmas.
Call 0207 928 9558, or visit them in store:
Waterloo, The Cut | Bank, Clements Lane
Terms Apply. Free bottle of Taittinger Champagne offer limited to one per purchase. Offer ends 25 December 2013. Over-18s only. Valid on selected fabrics from the Business Class Medium Weight range. Promoter: Dress2Kill.
Life & Style blogs
Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network
£25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity to join ...
£22000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This logistics firm are looking...
£34500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A lead marketing specialist is required ...
£26000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An IT Support Technician is req...