Bespoke suit for just £325
Free bottle of champagne with your bespoke suit
Tuesday 25 September 2012
This offer has now expired.
One of London's leading tailors, Dress2Kill, are offering Independent Readers a stunning offer of a bespoke suit for just £325.
Dress2Kill’s highly skilled tailors will give you expert advice to help create a look that’s right for you. And between now and Christmas, you can get a free bottle of Taittinger champagne when you purchase a stylish new bespoke suit.
Plus – gift vouchers are also available for Xmas.
Call 0207 928 9558, or visit them in store:
Waterloo, The Cut | Bank, Clements Lane
Terms Apply. Free bottle of Taittinger Champagne offer limited to one per purchase. Offer ends 25 December 2013. Over-18s only. Valid on selected fabrics from the Business Class Medium Weight range. Promoter: Dress2Kill.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...