Bespoke suit for just £325
Free bottle of champagne with your bespoke suit
Tuesday 25 September 2012
This offer has now expired.
One of London's leading tailors, Dress2Kill, are offering Independent Readers a stunning offer of a bespoke suit for just £325.
Dress2Kill’s highly skilled tailors will give you expert advice to help create a look that’s right for you. And between now and Christmas, you can get a free bottle of Taittinger champagne when you purchase a stylish new bespoke suit.
Plus – gift vouchers are also available for Xmas.
Call 0207 928 9558, or visit them in store:
Waterloo, The Cut | Bank, Clements Lane
Terms Apply. Free bottle of Taittinger Champagne offer limited to one per purchase. Offer ends 25 December 2013. Over-18s only. Valid on selected fabrics from the Business Class Medium Weight range. Promoter: Dress2Kill.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 I was a Woman Against Feminism too
- 2 Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 The Tory donor whose firm is one of Britain’s biggest tax avoiders - with HMRC's blessing
£30000 - £38500 Per Annum + 25 days holiday, pension, subsidised restaurant: C...
£34000 - £37000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Holiday, Flexi-time: Progressive Recruitm...
£280 - £320 per day: Progressive Recruitment: C#, WinForms, Desktop Developmen...