Bespoke suit for just £325
Free bottle of champagne with your bespoke suit
Tuesday 25 September 2012
This offer has now expired.
One of London's leading tailors, Dress2Kill, are offering Independent Readers a stunning offer of a bespoke suit for just £325.
Dress2Kill’s highly skilled tailors will give you expert advice to help create a look that’s right for you. And between now and Christmas, you can get a free bottle of Taittinger champagne when you purchase a stylish new bespoke suit.
Plus – gift vouchers are also available for Xmas.
Call 0207 928 9558, or visit them in store:
Waterloo, The Cut | Bank, Clements Lane
Terms Apply. Free bottle of Taittinger Champagne offer limited to one per purchase. Offer ends 25 December 2013. Over-18s only. Valid on selected fabrics from the Business Class Medium Weight range. Promoter: Dress2Kill.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: One of the South East's fastest growing full s...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£30000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Estimating, preparation of tech...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will work as part of a smal...