Bobbi Brown launches blog
Tuesday 06 September 2011
Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook: fashion and beauty brands are finding more and more ways to communicate with their fans directly. The latest example is Bobbi Brown, who launches a blog called Everything Bobbi September 7.
"It's always been my fantasy to be an editor at a magazine, to be able to tell the story my way," Brown told Women's Wear Daily. "This [blog] lets me do it. It isn't about e-commerce ... but more about how you can achieve realistic beauty, what inspires me and things like that."
Similar to other brands' blogs such as the ones by J. Crew or Kate Spade, readers will find videos, inspirational stories and photos, recipes, and other lifestyle content.
Bobbi Brown has also revamped her Twitter account and now tweets @BobbiBrown instead of @AskBobbiBrown.
Everything Bobbi will go live at http://everythingbobbi.com.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Facebook attacked over dead relative photos in 'Year in Review' slides
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Anti-smoking adverts accused of 'scaremongering'
GTA 5 pulled from shelves after petition
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A well funded smart home compan...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: *Flexible working in a relaxed ...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This accountancy firm have an e...
£17000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Junior Mobile Application Devel...