Bobbi Brown launches blog
Tuesday 06 September 2011
Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook: fashion and beauty brands are finding more and more ways to communicate with their fans directly. The latest example is Bobbi Brown, who launches a blog called Everything Bobbi September 7.
"It's always been my fantasy to be an editor at a magazine, to be able to tell the story my way," Brown told Women's Wear Daily. "This [blog] lets me do it. It isn't about e-commerce ... but more about how you can achieve realistic beauty, what inspires me and things like that."
Similar to other brands' blogs such as the ones by J. Crew or Kate Spade, readers will find videos, inspirational stories and photos, recipes, and other lifestyle content.
Bobbi Brown has also revamped her Twitter account and now tweets @BobbiBrown instead of @AskBobbiBrown.
Everything Bobbi will go live at http://everythingbobbi.com.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Ireland gay marriage vote: 'No' campaign appears to concede amid reports of 'yes' landslide victory
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage
- 4 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...