British Fashion Awards nominees revealed
Thursday 08 September 2011
Here is the complete shortlist of contestants, announced Wednesday - the winners in each category will be named by the British Fashion Council on November 8.
Designer of the Year (Last year's winner: Pheobe Philo for Céline)
Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen
Designer Brand of the Year (Last year's winner: Mulberry)
Model of the Year (Last year's winner: Lara Stone)
Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator (Last year's winner: Nicola Formichetti)
Menswear Designer (Last year's winner: E.Tautz)
Kim Jones for Louis Vuitton
Accessory Designer (Last year's winner: Nicholas Kirkwood)
Emma Hill for Mulberry
Emerging Talent Award: Reay-to-wear (Last year's winner: Meadham Kirchhoff)
Emerging Talent Award: Accessories (Last year's winner: Husam El Odeh)
Emerging Talent Award: Menswear (first-time prize)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 2 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...