Burberry's Beijing show to be the brand's biggest ever
Monday 11 April 2011
The British brand is taking its runway presentations to new heights in Beijing April 13.
The fashion-meets-technology extravaganza staged at the Beijing Television Center will feature British band Keane's first performance in China, "life-like" holograms, and of course lots of coats on lots of top models.
A teaser released on YouTube also states that the event will be a celebration of British weather, which probably means that there will be artificial rain or snow involved, as seen at Burberry's show during London's past fashion week.
The event will be broadcast live all around the world at burberry.com and many other international fashion sites at 1.30 pm London time.
Burberry also just opened a new Chinese flagship at Beijing's Sparkle Roll Plaza.
Watch the teaser at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9JFmsWW9vE.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
City traders pay £200 for a quick hangover cure
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you passionate about great ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...