Burberry's Beijing show to be the brand's biggest ever
Monday 11 April 2011
The British brand is taking its runway presentations to new heights in Beijing April 13.
The fashion-meets-technology extravaganza staged at the Beijing Television Center will feature British band Keane's first performance in China, "life-like" holograms, and of course lots of coats on lots of top models.
A teaser released on YouTube also states that the event will be a celebration of British weather, which probably means that there will be artificial rain or snow involved, as seen at Burberry's show during London's past fashion week.
The event will be broadcast live all around the world at burberry.com and many other international fashion sites at 1.30 pm London time.
Burberry also just opened a new Chinese flagship at Beijing's Sparkle Roll Plaza.
Watch the teaser at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9JFmsWW9vE.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Exclusive: Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 4 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - Senior Employment Solici...
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...