Burberry's Beijing show to be the brand's biggest ever
Monday 11 April 2011
The British brand is taking its runway presentations to new heights in Beijing April 13.
The fashion-meets-technology extravaganza staged at the Beijing Television Center will feature British band Keane's first performance in China, "life-like" holograms, and of course lots of coats on lots of top models.
A teaser released on YouTube also states that the event will be a celebration of British weather, which probably means that there will be artificial rain or snow involved, as seen at Burberry's show during London's past fashion week.
The event will be broadcast live all around the world at burberry.com and many other international fashion sites at 1.30 pm London time.
Burberry also just opened a new Chinese flagship at Beijing's Sparkle Roll Plaza.
Watch the teaser at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9JFmsWW9vE.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This recognized leader in providing software s...
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company has a n...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A works engineer is required in a progressive ...