Buy eco designs from London Fashion Week online
Wednesday 22 September 2010
Following the end of London Fashion Week on September 22, eco-conscious fashion followers can buy sustainable designs online from some of the fashion world's greenest talent.
Four years ago the British Fashion Council created Estethica; sponsored by fashion chain retailer Monsoon, Estethica showcases creations from the growing movement of designers committed to ethical, environmental and sustainable fashion.
This year is the first year that Estethica's eco-friendly garments will be available to buy online. The full range of clothing, shoes and accessories from over 30 Estethica designers such as MAXJENNY, EFJ and Prophetik are available at yoox.com.
The Green Shows held as part of New York Fashion Week from September 12-14 also showcased a variety of eco-conscious designers such as David Steele and Eliza Starbuck.
To buy Estethica labels from yoox.com see http://www.yoox.com/yooxygen/department/dept/estethica#section=designer&subsection=2
Life & Style blogs
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Lana Del Rey rape video: Marilyn Manson denies involvement in shocking leaked footage
- 5 Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabaab militants kill 28 non-Muslims who failed to recite Koran
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Sales Account Manager...