Buy eco designs from London Fashion Week online
Wednesday 22 September 2010
Following the end of London Fashion Week on September 22, eco-conscious fashion followers can buy sustainable designs online from some of the fashion world's greenest talent.
Four years ago the British Fashion Council created Estethica; sponsored by fashion chain retailer Monsoon, Estethica showcases creations from the growing movement of designers committed to ethical, environmental and sustainable fashion.
This year is the first year that Estethica's eco-friendly garments will be available to buy online. The full range of clothing, shoes and accessories from over 30 Estethica designers such as MAXJENNY, EFJ and Prophetik are available at yoox.com.
The Green Shows held as part of New York Fashion Week from September 12-14 also showcased a variety of eco-conscious designers such as David Steele and Eliza Starbuck.
To buy Estethica labels from yoox.com see http://www.yoox.com/yooxygen/department/dept/estethica#section=designer&subsection=2
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 5 The 20 toughest job interview questions in the world
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...