Buy eco designs from London Fashion Week online
Wednesday 22 September 2010
Following the end of London Fashion Week on September 22, eco-conscious fashion followers can buy sustainable designs online from some of the fashion world's greenest talent.
Four years ago the British Fashion Council created Estethica; sponsored by fashion chain retailer Monsoon, Estethica showcases creations from the growing movement of designers committed to ethical, environmental and sustainable fashion.
This year is the first year that Estethica's eco-friendly garments will be available to buy online. The full range of clothing, shoes and accessories from over 30 Estethica designers such as MAXJENNY, EFJ and Prophetik are available at yoox.com.
The Green Shows held as part of New York Fashion Week from September 12-14 also showcased a variety of eco-conscious designers such as David Steele and Eliza Starbuck.
To buy Estethica labels from yoox.com see http://www.yoox.com/yooxygen/department/dept/estethica#section=designer&subsection=2
Life & Style blogs
Men in crop tops seem to be trending thanks to Kid Cudi, the social media and the catwalk
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Why are UK rail fares so expensive?
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Full Stack ...
£450 - £600 per day: Harrington Starr: AIFMD Business Analyst / Consultant - I...
£450 - £600 per day: Harrington Starr: Business Analyst Solvency II SME (Pilla...