Buy eco designs from London Fashion Week online
Wednesday 22 September 2010
Following the end of London Fashion Week on September 22, eco-conscious fashion followers can buy sustainable designs online from some of the fashion world's greenest talent.
Four years ago the British Fashion Council created Estethica; sponsored by fashion chain retailer Monsoon, Estethica showcases creations from the growing movement of designers committed to ethical, environmental and sustainable fashion.
This year is the first year that Estethica's eco-friendly garments will be available to buy online. The full range of clothing, shoes and accessories from over 30 Estethica designers such as MAXJENNY, EFJ and Prophetik are available at yoox.com.
The Green Shows held as part of New York Fashion Week from September 12-14 also showcased a variety of eco-conscious designers such as David Steele and Eliza Starbuck.
To buy Estethica labels from yoox.com see http://www.yoox.com/yooxygen/department/dept/estethica#section=designer&subsection=2
Life & Style blogs
Holocaust Memorial Day: 70 years since Auschwitz liberation, these are the stories of survivors
Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
- 1 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 4 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 5 Grumpy Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' rediscovered after 35 years
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Wim...