Celebrate the World Cup in style: soccer-themed fashion releases
Wednesday 02 June 2010
Only ten days until the soccer World Cup kicks off in South Africa - here are the most fashionable choices to make your stance clear.
The Italian designer launched what may be the most fashionable line for the World Cup, including belts, light sneakers, underwear, and weekender bags. The flag of your favorite team can be attached to each of the items.
For a patriotic polo shirt, turn to Boss Green, which has released smart polos embroidered with the respective flags.
Staying true to its ethical principles, Edun will present a range of organic t-shirts inspired by Africa on June 8. Sporting motifs drawn by Kenyan children, the t-shirts ($60 each) will help finance support schemes in African schools.
The Danish design label now sells World Cup-inspired t-shirts in its online store.
Flip-flops printed in your country's flag pattern will be available for both men and women, retailing for $24.
The streetwear brand has released a collection of graphic-printed t-shirts, featuring slogans such as 'Old Skool still kicking it' or 'Can I kick it?.'
Support Italy, South Africa, England, the US, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Spain, or France? Good, because those are the nine countries that got their own World Cup Jelly ToyWatch ($195), with a flag on the display.
Two new sneaker models have been released in honor of the event: called JB2010 (standing for Johannesburg 2010), they feature prints inspired by Ghana and Cameroon in red, yellow, and green.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£7 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care provider is looking for Home ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing, successful, friendly...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...