Celebrate the World Cup in style: soccer-themed fashion releases
Wednesday 02 June 2010
Only ten days until the soccer World Cup kicks off in South Africa - here are the most fashionable choices to make your stance clear.
The Italian designer launched what may be the most fashionable line for the World Cup, including belts, light sneakers, underwear, and weekender bags. The flag of your favorite team can be attached to each of the items.
For a patriotic polo shirt, turn to Boss Green, which has released smart polos embroidered with the respective flags.
Staying true to its ethical principles, Edun will present a range of organic t-shirts inspired by Africa on June 8. Sporting motifs drawn by Kenyan children, the t-shirts ($60 each) will help finance support schemes in African schools.
The Danish design label now sells World Cup-inspired t-shirts in its online store.
Flip-flops printed in your country's flag pattern will be available for both men and women, retailing for $24.
The streetwear brand has released a collection of graphic-printed t-shirts, featuring slogans such as 'Old Skool still kicking it' or 'Can I kick it?.'
Support Italy, South Africa, England, the US, Japan, Germany, Brazil, Spain, or France? Good, because those are the nine countries that got their own World Cup Jelly ToyWatch ($195), with a flag on the display.
Two new sneaker models have been released in honor of the event: called JB2010 (standing for Johannesburg 2010), they feature prints inspired by Ghana and Cameroon in red, yellow, and green.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading supplier of compliance software a...
£24000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Associate System Engineer r...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Executive Assistant is required to join a l...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...