Celebrity beauty lessons: stay sexy during your pregnancy
Wednesday 26 May 2010
Supermodel Karolina Kurkova tells you how she got her figure back after giving birth six months ago, and a celebrity trainer shares tips on how to get rid of cellulite. Plus: stars' favorite product for instant summer legs.
Stay in shape despite your pregnancy like Karolina Kurkova
Admittedly, the supermodel's tips - shared with W Magazine - might work better if you have a personal trainer and not much else to do with your time than looking great. But apart from the Tracy Anderson DVD that anyone can buy (Kurkova swears by her workout as do countless other celebrities), the interview might inspire a healthier lifestyle during your pregnancy to bounce back into shape much more quickly.
"I think the secret was really staying active throughout my pregnancy," she said. "I did Pilates, a lot of weight training, I walked a lot and I traveled. [...] I was eating really healthy, taking good supplements and vitamins, drinking green juices and just making sure I was putting the best stuff in my body. [...] Obviously you want to try to give it more natural foods, and fruits, good vitamins, fish oils, fiber. Lots of fiber when you're pregnant!"
Get rid of cellulite with workout guru Jackie Warner
Celebrity Beauty Buzz has posted Warner's top three tips how to deal with orange peel skin:
"1. Drink three liters of water a day with lemon juice - this prevents water retention which is the main cause of cellulite.
2. Stay away from processed and fried foods which hinder circulation and cause ripely bumps!
3. An apple a day... keeps the fat away! Snacking on an apple, which contains pectin - detoxifies the body."
Warner's book This Is Why You're Fat (And How to Get Thin Forever) is available on amazon.com.
Get flawless summer legs like Cameron Diaz
According to DuWop, celebrities including Cameron Diaz, Hillary Duff or Jessica Simpson rely on the beauty brand's Revolotion, a tinted cream ($28) that conceals blemishes and evens the skin.
Life & Style blogs
No, a porn star wasn't tricked into performing a sex act on her brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A nap a day could save your life
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
The antidote to Tinder? Majority of dating app users want relationship, rather than hook-ups, study finds
- 1 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 2 Pictures show young Palestinian girl biting Israeli soldier trying to detain boy during West Bank protests
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...