Celebrity beauty lessons: stay sexy during your pregnancy
Wednesday 26 May 2010
Supermodel Karolina Kurkova tells you how she got her figure back after giving birth six months ago, and a celebrity trainer shares tips on how to get rid of cellulite. Plus: stars' favorite product for instant summer legs.
Stay in shape despite your pregnancy like Karolina Kurkova
Admittedly, the supermodel's tips - shared with W Magazine - might work better if you have a personal trainer and not much else to do with your time than looking great. But apart from the Tracy Anderson DVD that anyone can buy (Kurkova swears by her workout as do countless other celebrities), the interview might inspire a healthier lifestyle during your pregnancy to bounce back into shape much more quickly.
"I think the secret was really staying active throughout my pregnancy," she said. "I did Pilates, a lot of weight training, I walked a lot and I traveled. [...] I was eating really healthy, taking good supplements and vitamins, drinking green juices and just making sure I was putting the best stuff in my body. [...] Obviously you want to try to give it more natural foods, and fruits, good vitamins, fish oils, fiber. Lots of fiber when you're pregnant!"
Get rid of cellulite with workout guru Jackie Warner
Celebrity Beauty Buzz has posted Warner's top three tips how to deal with orange peel skin:
"1. Drink three liters of water a day with lemon juice - this prevents water retention which is the main cause of cellulite.
2. Stay away from processed and fried foods which hinder circulation and cause ripely bumps!
3. An apple a day... keeps the fat away! Snacking on an apple, which contains pectin - detoxifies the body."
Warner's book This Is Why You're Fat (And How to Get Thin Forever) is available on amazon.com.
Get flawless summer legs like Cameron Diaz
According to DuWop, celebrities including Cameron Diaz, Hillary Duff or Jessica Simpson rely on the beauty brand's Revolotion, a tinted cream ($28) that conceals blemishes and evens the skin.
Life & Style blogs
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
'Game-changing' new way to fight cancer discovered
The busiest Starbucks in the US is also the most secretive - it's where the CIA gets its coffee fix
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...