Chloé and Fendi to launch new fragrances this fall
Monday 21 June 2010
September will see the releases of Love, Chloé and Fan di Fendi.
Hannah McGibbon, creative head of Chloé, celebrated the launch of the French label's new scent in Paris June 16, with the help of celebrity friends including actresses Julie Depardieu and Ludivine Sagnier, and French Vogue's editor-in-chief, Carine Roitfeld.
McGibbon said that the fragrance was inspired by the scent of an old Coty face powder; the beauty giant will distribute the perfume come September. Prices are not yet known.
Italian luxe brand Fendi has also announced a new scent to be released in the same month: Fan di Fendi is aimed at "free, sensual, joyous, and electrifying" women, and the press text as well as the campaign - depicting models dancing in a nightclub-inspired scenario - suggest that the brand is going for a younger audience with this new scent after its latest launch, Palazzo had to be taken off the market after just 18 months.
Fan di Fendi will retail from €52.
Men will also be able to sample new scents come fall: Dolce & Gabbana's The One Gentleman and Bulgari's new man's fragrance are both slated for a September release.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst - C++, Boost...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst- (Desktop Su...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst (Machine Lea...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: UNIX Application Support Analyst-...