Chloé and Fendi to launch new fragrances this fall
Monday 21 June 2010
September will see the releases of Love, Chloé and Fan di Fendi.
Hannah McGibbon, creative head of Chloé, celebrated the launch of the French label's new scent in Paris June 16, with the help of celebrity friends including actresses Julie Depardieu and Ludivine Sagnier, and French Vogue's editor-in-chief, Carine Roitfeld.
McGibbon said that the fragrance was inspired by the scent of an old Coty face powder; the beauty giant will distribute the perfume come September. Prices are not yet known.
Italian luxe brand Fendi has also announced a new scent to be released in the same month: Fan di Fendi is aimed at "free, sensual, joyous, and electrifying" women, and the press text as well as the campaign - depicting models dancing in a nightclub-inspired scenario - suggest that the brand is going for a younger audience with this new scent after its latest launch, Palazzo had to be taken off the market after just 18 months.
Fan di Fendi will retail from €52.
Men will also be able to sample new scents come fall: Dolce & Gabbana's The One Gentleman and Bulgari's new man's fragrance are both slated for a September release.
Life & Style blogs
Holocaust Memorial Day: 70 years since Auschwitz liberation, these are the stories of survivors
Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
Snapchat got rid of the Best Friends feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Food secrets: the good, the bad...and the faeces
- 1 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 4 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 5 Grumpy Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' rediscovered after 35 years
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: This post arises as a result of the need to...
£120 - £150 per annum: Tradewind Recruitment: I am recruiting on instruction o...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...
£24000 - £28000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Wim...