Christina Hendricks lands major fashion deal
Thursday 17 February 2011
If you needed final proof that curves are back in a big way, how about the news that Christina Hendricks will model for Vivienne Westwood?
The Daily Mail reports that the curvy Mad Men star has been tapped for the British designer's jewelry ads.
Westwood's curve-enhancing dresses - which, to the delight of her male fans, are also likely to feature in the ads - seem like a perfect match for Hendricks, who told the Mail: 'She is my favourite designer. As a young girl I would cut out pictures of her dresses from magazines, although I was never able to afford them. ... The lovely thing now is that I can borrow them and they fit so well, unlike some designer clothes."
Hendricks has previously starred in raincoat label London Fog's campaign, following in Gisele Bundchen's footsteps.
Life & Style blogs
WWE 2K15 gameplay trailer: First look at Sting, Triple H and Daniel Bryan in next-gen graphics
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
First day of Autumn: Google Doodle celebrates 2014 Autumn equinox
What are your fingerprint words?
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 What are your fingerprint words?
- 5 Gary Lineker involved in Twitter row after presenter rubbishes claims he will be warned by BBC over foul-mouthed tweets
£16500 - £20000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: We are currently r...
£100 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Crawley: KS2 PPA Teacher currently nee...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare,25 days: Ashdown Group: An est...
£28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: IT Software Application Support Analyst - Imm...