Christina Hendricks lands major fashion deal
Thursday 17 February 2011
If you needed final proof that curves are back in a big way, how about the news that Christina Hendricks will model for Vivienne Westwood?
The Daily Mail reports that the curvy Mad Men star has been tapped for the British designer's jewelry ads.
Westwood's curve-enhancing dresses - which, to the delight of her male fans, are also likely to feature in the ads - seem like a perfect match for Hendricks, who told the Mail: 'She is my favourite designer. As a young girl I would cut out pictures of her dresses from magazines, although I was never able to afford them. ... The lovely thing now is that I can borrow them and they fit so well, unlike some designer clothes."
Hendricks has previously starred in raincoat label London Fog's campaign, following in Gisele Bundchen's footsteps.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- < Previous
- Next >
Negotiable: Randstad Education Hull: Randstad Education are recruiting for spe...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Plymouth: Randstad Education Ltd are seeking EY...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Plymouth: NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHER WE CAN HELP ...
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Lead FE Softwa...