Credit Crunch Fashion
Thursday 18 June 2009
'Online Fashion 100' was made as the guide to who's who in online fashion, with some of the most important people behind the UK's online fashion industry gracing the list. Last night it reached a conclusion when the winner was announced.
Caprice turned up to show her support, and Nicky Hamilton Jones found work after '10 Years Younger' by announcing the winner - the Chief Executive of Koodos.com, Miriam Lahage. Miriam was last night named as the most influential person in online fashion, and with the site offering big name brands for less with more bargains than their main competitor Net-a-porter, get ready to hear that name.
There seem to be an endless amount of websites that offer discounts on brands, but also sites that just offer great but affordable clothes. If you're less inclined to couture, and more in favour of the high-street then these websites will show you where to get the look for less.
Click on the image to launch our guide to the top ten money saving fashion websites
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Condom couture: Latex dresses hit the catwalk to raise awareness for HIV and Aids
- 1 Man tweets about bad service, gets kicked off plane, told to delete tweet before re-boarding
- 2 Crash victims in car flattened by shipping container emerge with just minor injuries
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Exclusive: David Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun become involved in Twitter row over Israel-Gaza conflict
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CITY - SENIOR COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SO...
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - Senior Employment Solici...
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...