Credit Crunch Fashion
Thursday 18 June 2009
'Online Fashion 100' was made as the guide to who's who in online fashion, with some of the most important people behind the UK's online fashion industry gracing the list. Last night it reached a conclusion when the winner was announced.
Caprice turned up to show her support, and Nicky Hamilton Jones found work after '10 Years Younger' by announcing the winner - the Chief Executive of Koodos.com, Miriam Lahage. Miriam was last night named as the most influential person in online fashion, and with the site offering big name brands for less with more bargains than their main competitor Net-a-porter, get ready to hear that name.
There seem to be an endless amount of websites that offer discounts on brands, but also sites that just offer great but affordable clothes. If you're less inclined to couture, and more in favour of the high-street then these websites will show you where to get the look for less.
Click on the image to launch our guide to the top ten money saving fashion websites
Life & Style blogs
Charlie Charlie Challenge: how to banish the demon from your Facebook and Twitter news feed
World first as scientists use cold sore virus to attack cancer cells
British people have become 'internationally renowned' for having 'really lousy' teeth
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
'Paracetamol Challenge': Police and teachers issue warning to parents over social media craze
- 1 I was raped by another man. And now the Government wants to take away the one thing that saved my life
- 2 Preston fan who appeared to snatch Jermaine Beckford's shirt from eight-year-old boy identified and says: 'the truth will come out'
- 3 Priest warns pupils the 'Charlie Charlie Challenge' is 'demonic activity'
- 4 Iran launches anti-Isis cartoon competition 'to expose true nature of Islamic State'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£30 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software / Web Developer (PHP / MYSQL) i...
£18 - 20k + Benefits: Guru Careers: An Account Executive is needed to join one...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Software Developer / Software Engineer i...
Voluntary and unpaid, reasonable expenses are reimbursable: Reach Volunteering...