Credit Crunch Fashion
Thursday 18 June 2009
'Online Fashion 100' was made as the guide to who's who in online fashion, with some of the most important people behind the UK's online fashion industry gracing the list. Last night it reached a conclusion when the winner was announced.
Caprice turned up to show her support, and Nicky Hamilton Jones found work after '10 Years Younger' by announcing the winner - the Chief Executive of Koodos.com, Miriam Lahage. Miriam was last night named as the most influential person in online fashion, and with the site offering big name brands for less with more bargains than their main competitor Net-a-porter, get ready to hear that name.
There seem to be an endless amount of websites that offer discounts on brands, but also sites that just offer great but affordable clothes. If you're less inclined to couture, and more in favour of the high-street then these websites will show you where to get the look for less.
Click on the image to launch our guide to the top ten money saving fashion websites
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
NHS property sale could raise £7.5bn to help pay off its growing deficit and free up space for housing
Gay marriage, one year on: Couples mark first anniversary of same-sex marriages
Robert Parker interview: The world's top wine critic on tasting 10,000 bottles a year, absurd drinking notes and New World wannabes
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 5 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Duty Manager is required to join one of the ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Team Leader is required to join one of the l...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Chef is required to join one of the largest ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Customer Service Assistant is required to jo...