Diane von Furstenberg's fragrance to hit stores this fall
Monday 11 April 2011
US designer Diane von Furstenberg's first perfume since 1975 will become available in October,
Women's Wear Daily reports.
Not much is known of the scent other than its launch date, but fans hope it will be just as easily wearable as von Furstenberg's first and so far only fragrance, Tatiana (named after her daughter).
America's first lady in fashion had inked a deal with small cosmetics firm ID Beauty last year, which will license the fragrance as well as a beauty line and skincare.
Life & Style blogs
Surgeon backs 'good death' plans - and reveals his own
NHS hit by stealth cuts of £2bn as tariffs received for medical procedures are reduced
How to survive a social-media mauling, by the tough women of Twitter
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 3 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 4 The most powerful passports in the world
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years
£26000 - £28000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: Senior Accounts Assistan...
£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...
£22000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is part of a Group...
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you a a young, dynamic pers...