Diane von Furstenberg's fragrance to hit stores this fall
Monday 11 April 2011
US designer Diane von Furstenberg's first perfume since 1975 will become available in October,
Women's Wear Daily reports.
Not much is known of the scent other than its launch date, but fans hope it will be just as easily wearable as von Furstenberg's first and so far only fragrance, Tatiana (named after her daughter).
America's first lady in fashion had inked a deal with small cosmetics firm ID Beauty last year, which will license the fragrance as well as a beauty line and skincare.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
£25k + commission + benefits: Savvy Media Ltd: Find a job you love and never h...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CORPORATE - Corporate Solicitor NQ+ An excelle...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...