Diane von Furstenberg's fragrance to hit stores this fall
Monday 11 April 2011
US designer Diane von Furstenberg's first perfume since 1975 will become available in October,
Women's Wear Daily reports.
Not much is known of the scent other than its launch date, but fans hope it will be just as easily wearable as von Furstenberg's first and so far only fragrance, Tatiana (named after her daughter).
America's first lady in fashion had inked a deal with small cosmetics firm ID Beauty last year, which will license the fragrance as well as a beauty line and skincare.
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 4 African jawbone discovery pushes birth of humanity back by 400,000 years
- 5 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company has become known a...
£35000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of refrig...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales / Account Manager is re...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Software Application Developer (C# & ASP.Net, SQL S...