Diane von Furstenberg's fragrance to hit stores this fall
Monday 11 April 2011
US designer Diane von Furstenberg's first perfume since 1975 will become available in October,
Women's Wear Daily reports.
Not much is known of the scent other than its launch date, but fans hope it will be just as easily wearable as von Furstenberg's first and so far only fragrance, Tatiana (named after her daughter).
America's first lady in fashion had inked a deal with small cosmetics firm ID Beauty last year, which will license the fragrance as well as a beauty line and skincare.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...