Diesel to launch aphrodisiac fragrance
Saturday 28 May 2011
For everyone who always found it too hard to deal with oysters to get into the mood, there will be a new cure come September when the denim brand unleashes its Loverdose.
According to a release, the new perfume will contain molecules that stimulate the hypothalamus, the sexual center of the brain, making it a "beautiful but deadly weapon of seduction" that will "ignite passions like never before."
In fragrance speak, this will translate to an opening of mandarin and star anise notes, a heart composed of jasmine, gardenia, and (known aphrodisiac) licorice, and base notes of amber and vanilla - all packaged in a heart-shaped bottle complete with a cupid's dart.
For even more appetite, Loverdose will be represented by sex bomb Ashley Smith, the current face of Alexander Wang.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after performer tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway attacked on Notting Hill street by man 'shouting about the holocaust'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...