Diesel to launch aphrodisiac fragrance
Saturday 28 May 2011
For everyone who always found it too hard to deal with oysters to get into the mood, there will be a new cure come September when the denim brand unleashes its Loverdose.
According to a release, the new perfume will contain molecules that stimulate the hypothalamus, the sexual center of the brain, making it a "beautiful but deadly weapon of seduction" that will "ignite passions like never before."
In fragrance speak, this will translate to an opening of mandarin and star anise notes, a heart composed of jasmine, gardenia, and (known aphrodisiac) licorice, and base notes of amber and vanilla - all packaged in a heart-shaped bottle complete with a cupid's dart.
For even more appetite, Loverdose will be represented by sex bomb Ashley Smith, the current face of Alexander Wang.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Which country would be hardest to invade?
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 4 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 5 Royal baby girl born: Duchess of Cambridge's second child will be a princess thanks to Queen
£28000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Digital Marketing Cons...
£16640 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Assistant Stores Keeper is r...
£16000 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an excellent opportunit...
£17000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Developer required to join a bu...