Dior to present collection despite Galliano's departure
Tuesday 01 March 2011
"It is understood that Dior intends to go ahead with its runway show on Friday [March 4],"
Women's Wear Daily reports.
Christian Dior released a statement on March 1 saying it had fired its head designer John Galliano with immediate effect in the wake of his arrest over anti-semitic remarks last week.
Life & Style blogs
The Art of Swimming: The way many people swim might be doing them more harm than good, says a man bringing posture to the pool
British people have become 'internationally renowned' for having 'really lousy' teeth
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
Netflix apologises for overcharging some customers 11 times
- 1 Chelsea victory parade mocked on Twitter as 'tens of fans' pack the streets of London
- 2 Preston fan who appeared to snatch Jermaine Beckford's shirt from eight-year-old boy identified and says: 'the truth will come out'
- 3 Johnny Depp facing 10 years in jail for illegally bringing dogs to Australia
- 4 US warned by Chinese media to stop meddling or 'war will be inevitable'
- 5 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
£20000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped commission, Benefits, OTE £100k: SThree: ...
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...
£27K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pastry Sous Chef / Experienced Pastry Che...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: Are you a recent graduate loo...