Dior to present collection despite Galliano's departure
Tuesday 01 March 2011
"It is understood that Dior intends to go ahead with its runway show on Friday [March 4],"
Women's Wear Daily reports.
Christian Dior released a statement on March 1 saying it had fired its head designer John Galliano with immediate effect in the wake of his arrest over anti-semitic remarks last week.
Life & Style blogs
Miley Cyrus' VMA outfits spark copying controversy
Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 2 President Obama comments on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
£31700 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This specialist wholesaler owned and man...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Laser and Router Operative is...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They have been providing local ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for smart, orga...