Dita Von Teese is working on a fragrance
Monday 21 February 2011
Want to tease like Von Teese? If you don't have the moves of the burlesque dancer, at least you'll soon be able to smell as seductive as she does.
Von Teese confirmed rumors that she is creating her own fragrance via Twitter, saying: "Isolated at a chateau in the French countryside w/my perfumers."
No word yet on a release date, but the star already made clear that this jus will not be your average celebrity floral: "No fruit, no vanilla, no candy!! Velvet sensuality w/a dash of vulgarity!"
She later explained, also on Twitter: "I want to evoke passion with fragrance....intense love/lust and distaste/fear rather than merely popular acceptance."
Take that, Kardashians. Von Teese is also readying the release of her own beauty guide for spring.
Follow Dita on Twitter @DitaVonTeese.
Life & Style blogs
Android One handsets launch in India: £65 apiece with cricket scores baked in
Students in the south east of England gain the most weight in their first year
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 4 Julian Assange and Edward Snowden join piracy mogul Kim Dotcom’s political campaign in New Zealand
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
£24,000 per annum pro rata (21 hours per week): Belong: Work as part of a cutt...
£85 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Chester: Are you looking for work in Ed...
£3000 - £30000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Would you like to wor...
£83 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Chester: Are you looking for work in Ed...