Donna Karan to release redux line of seven essential luxe basics
Saturday 02 April 2011
As part of a trend that has seen several brands launch collections of 'greatest hits,' US designer Donna Karan lets you slip into something more comfortable with her new Casual Luxe line of easy yet luxurious pieces.
An update of her original 'seven easy pieces' - a range of combinable items launched in the 1980s that featured her famous bodysuit - the release comes shortly after other labels including Givenchy and Tim Hamilton have launched reduced collections, meant to make up entire wardrobes.
Including a stretch pant, stretch skirt, a t-shirt, a big sweater, and several vests, Karan's cleanly cut items - made from luxurious materials are designed to be layered onto each other for a sophisticated on-the-go look.
Priced from $295, the collection is now available online and will launch in stores on June 1.
Life & Style blogs
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
Inside A&E: The highs, the lows, and the grief is something that echoes across all hospitals around the world
Rita Ora reveals all – from her 24 tattoos to what she likes to wear when no-one's looking
American Apparel’s model agency leaked casting call saying it wants ‘real models’ not ‘Instagram hoes’
Just three alcoholic drinks a day increase chances of liver cancer
- 1 Germanwings Q&A: Why would the cockpit door have been locked and would there have been no way to get in?
- 2 Andreas Lubitz: Who is Germanwings co-pilot who 'locked out captain and crashed flight 9525'?
- 3 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 4 Germanwings crash: Descent may have been 'deliberate, suicidal choice' by pilot, claims experts
- 5 Woman held in psychiatric ward after (correctly) saying Obama follows her on Twitter
£20000 - £25000 per annum + uncapped commission : SThree: Hello! I know most ...
£22000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Consultant trainee opportunit...
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Marketing Executive - Knu...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Web Developer -...