Emma Watson's fragrance ad revealed
Monday 05 September 2011
Beauty brand Lancôme has premiered the commercial for its Trésor Midnight Rose perfume, starring the Harry Potter star.
Captured through the lens of Mario Testino, a Parisian love story between Watson and male model Cyril Descours is at the center of this ad for the label follow-up to the iconic Trésor fragrance.
"What I love about this story that we put together is that it's almost fate, like chance, that brings the two of them together," the star - who has previously lent her face to eco fashion brand People Tree and Italian designer Alberta Ferretti - said in a previous teaser video. "You never know what's going to be around the corner. That's what we wanted to get across in the fragrance: that life is magical with little surprises."
Kate Winslet, the star of Lancôme's Trésor ads, was recently replaced by fellow actress Penelope Cruz. The new campaign, also shot by Testino at the Hotel Crillon in Paris, is set to launch later this year.
Watch Emma Watson's commercial at http://bit.ly/pl8tCm.
Life & Style blogs
Winter crisis in A&E: Hospitals declare 'black alerts' as admissions shatter records, but full stats still unpublished
Unpaid make-up artists reveal the ugly side of Miss World
Bill Granger recipes: Tenderstem broccoli omelette; Fried eggs with Mexican-style tomato and chilli sauce; Pan-fried cavolo nero with soft-boiled egg
Google launches 'Contributor' payment service for ad-free internet browsing
When is a wine made in Piedmont not a Piemonte wine? When EU rules make Italian vineyards invisible
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Sales Account Manager...