Facebook beauty brands: care about your hair?
Tuesday 30 March 2010
Even though most beauty brands have not really caught on to the social networking trend (Bobbi Brown and Stila are two exceptions), Stylophane's new Facebook beauty index still gives a first impression of what's hot in beauty right now.
While MAC still tops the makeup ranking and Carol's Daughter is number one in skincare, Aveda leads the pack in hair products, followed by salon brands such as Frederic Fekkai and Ted Gibson as well as the curls-specific Ouidad or hair straighteners from Ghd.
Here is the top ten of most-followed haircare brands:
1) Aveda (59,401 fans)
2) Living Proof (12,870 fans)
3) Frederic Fekkai (10,859 fans)
4) Bumble and bumble (10,039 fans)
5) Ghd (7,814 fans)
6) Ouidad (4,187 fans)
7) Ted Gibson (2,910 fans)
8) Oscar Blandi (1,970 fans)
9) Phyto (1,416 fans)
10) HerCut (1,381 fans)
Divided into four categories (Platinum: more than 100,000 fans, Gold: 10,000 - 100,000, Silver: 1,000 - 10,000, Bronze: 10 - 1,000), Stylophane's rankings are updated daily (and expressed in graphs), and new brands can be added upon request.
Life & Style blogs
National Burger Day: all your beefy questions answered
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini review: a watertight little brother to the S5 with a top flight screen
- 1 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 2 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Devel...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Swift...
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End Deve...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Graduate C# De...