Facebook beauty brands: care about your hair?
Tuesday 30 March 2010
Even though most beauty brands have not really caught on to the social networking trend (Bobbi Brown and Stila are two exceptions), Stylophane's new Facebook beauty index still gives a first impression of what's hot in beauty right now.
While MAC still tops the makeup ranking and Carol's Daughter is number one in skincare, Aveda leads the pack in hair products, followed by salon brands such as Frederic Fekkai and Ted Gibson as well as the curls-specific Ouidad or hair straighteners from Ghd.
Here is the top ten of most-followed haircare brands:
1) Aveda (59,401 fans)
2) Living Proof (12,870 fans)
3) Frederic Fekkai (10,859 fans)
4) Bumble and bumble (10,039 fans)
5) Ghd (7,814 fans)
6) Ouidad (4,187 fans)
7) Ted Gibson (2,910 fans)
8) Oscar Blandi (1,970 fans)
9) Phyto (1,416 fans)
10) HerCut (1,381 fans)
Divided into four categories (Platinum: more than 100,000 fans, Gold: 10,000 - 100,000, Silver: 1,000 - 10,000, Bronze: 10 - 1,000), Stylophane's rankings are updated daily (and expressed in graphs), and new brands can be added upon request.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta clashes with President Obama on LGBT equality: ‘Gay rights is really a non-issue’
- 2 Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
- 3 Mers outbreak: Manchester Royal Infirmary A&E closes over suspected cases
- 4 Jon Snow alive? New Game of Thrones toy line suggests he's not among the dead
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive is required t...
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive: SThree: £20000 - £25000 per annum + c...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a number ...
£15000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you want to work for an exci...