With marketing company Stylophane finally adding L'Oréal to its Facebook index, it is time to reassess the 'Wall Street of beauty brands.'
MAC Cosmetics are still leading the pack, but L'Oréal enters right in second place. Ghd, the hair straightener label also new to the Stylophane ranking, comes in third.
Skincare remains popular with Carol's Daughter and Clinique both making the top ten, while Garnier and Aveda are the most-followed brands in haircare. Eco-friendly label Burt's Bees received a boost from Earth Day promotions.
1) MAC (+10.11%, 630,040 fans)
2) L'Oreal Paris USA (new to the index, 288,219 fans)
3) Ghd (new to the index, 253,142 fans)
4) Carol's Daughter (+9.13, 240,027 fans)
5) Bare Escentuals (+1.86%, 127,481 fans)
6) Clinique (+18.92%, 108,574 fans)
7) Burt's Bees (+8.98%, 93,789 fans)
8) Garnier (new to the index, 78,012 fans)
9) Benefit Cosmetics (+11.42%, 74,542 fans)
10) Aveda (+8.91%, 64,693 fans)
More info can be found at http://stylophane.com/fbi.Reuse content