Facebook beauty brands: most popular make-up brands of the moment
Tuesday 25 May 2010
Lessons learned from this week's ranking (based on Stylophane's Facebook index). Mary Kay is very quiet but very powerful, and By Lauren Luke - who goes by her pseudonym, Panacea81 - proves that a YouTube vlogger can have more impact than beauty giants such as Bobbi Brown.
Here are the most popular make-up brands on Facebook:
1) MAC (682,500 fans)
2) Mary Kay (150,439 fans)
3) Bare Escentuals (129,173 fans)
4) Benefit (78,815 fans)
5) Lancôme (68,820 fans)
6) Make Up For Ever (62,793 fans)
7) Estée Lauder (61,506 fans)
8) Urban Decay (43,099 fans)
9) Smashbox (35,941 fans)
10) By Lauren Luke (31,632 fans)
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus battery capacity will be weaker than predecessors, Apple leaks suggest
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
Amazon Prime Video launches offline viewing, feature Netflix has said is 'never going to happen'
How to discover who your best friends are on WhatsApp - using a tool within the application
- 1 Three-year-old ultra-Orthodox Jewish children told 'the non-Jews' are 'evil' in worksheet produced by London school
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company has a n...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A works engineer is required in a progressive ...
£21000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Our client is seeking someone w...