Facebook beauty brands: most popular make-up brands of the moment
Tuesday 25 May 2010
Lessons learned from this week's ranking (based on Stylophane's Facebook index). Mary Kay is very quiet but very powerful, and By Lauren Luke - who goes by her pseudonym, Panacea81 - proves that a YouTube vlogger can have more impact than beauty giants such as Bobbi Brown.
Here are the most popular make-up brands on Facebook:
1) MAC (682,500 fans)
2) Mary Kay (150,439 fans)
3) Bare Escentuals (129,173 fans)
4) Benefit (78,815 fans)
5) Lancôme (68,820 fans)
6) Make Up For Ever (62,793 fans)
7) Estée Lauder (61,506 fans)
8) Urban Decay (43,099 fans)
9) Smashbox (35,941 fans)
10) By Lauren Luke (31,632 fans)
Life & Style blogs
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
International Kissing Day: Why it feels good
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
- 4 The Greece debt crisis explained in less than 100 words
- 5 Cristiano Ronaldo storms out of interview after being asked about possible sale of Manchester United target Sergio Ramos
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join an award winni...
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£12500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This accounting practice is looking for ...
£7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: To work within the Visitor Experience Departm...