Facebook fashion index: most popular fashion magazines
Marketing company, Stylophane has launched a new Facebook fashion index for magazines, which is topped by Anna Wintour's fashion bible, US
It is interesting that both mainstream and high-fashion mags have higher paid-circulation figures than Facebook fans: Cosmopolitan's, for instance, is at around 2.6 million, while Vogue's amounts to around one million.
Vogue Italia and Dazed & Confused are the only non-American publications featured in the ranking.
Here are the top ten:
1) Vogue (579,437 fans)
2) Cosmopolitan (426,904 fans)
3) Teen Vogue (208,349 fans)
4) Seventeen (203,846 fans)
5) Vogue Italia (116,230 fans)
6) Elle (100,696 fans)
7) Glamour (86,201 fans)
8) Nylon (78,665 fans)
9) V (56,399 fans)
10) Dazed & Confused (54,798 fans)
The complete listing (and some great international finds) can be found at http://www.stylophane.com/fbi.
Life & Style blogs
Other popular areas include Didsbury, Clifton in Bristol, central Cambridge and West Bridgford
Doctors are allowed to have personal beliefs, just as long as these beliefs do not interfere with th...
BBC journalist Justin Webb talks about his experiences of the advances in preventing heart attacks a...
Mariane Pearl: Al-Qa'ida killed my husband, not my hope
Meet David Karp, the 26-year-old high school dropout worth $275m after selling Tumblr to Yahoo
Game on: Xbox 720 and PS4 go head to head with Microsoft set to launch console today
Virtually Stephen Fry: Star launches (possibly) the world's most self-regarding app
The 10 Best children's activity books
- 1 'He was lucky he didn't die' - George Michael fell out of speeding car onto M1 motorway, according to eye witness
- 2 Tottenham to smash pay scale with £150,000-a-week contract in attempt to tie Gareth Bale to club
- 3 Austerity has hardened the nation's heart
- 4 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 5 Why Arsène Wenger must spend to put icing on the cake and buy likes of Stevan Jovetic for Arsenal
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£28000 - £34000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£250 - £300 per annum: Progressive Recruitment: Front end Developer - Havant -...
Negotiable: Randstad Education London: An Ofsted graded good school are lookin...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Looking...