Facebook fashion index: most popular fashion magazines
Wednesday 07 July 2010
Marketing company, Stylophane has launched a new Facebook fashion index for magazines, which is topped by Anna Wintour's fashion bible, US
It is interesting that both mainstream and high-fashion mags have higher paid-circulation figures than Facebook fans: Cosmopolitan's, for instance, is at around 2.6 million, while Vogue's amounts to around one million.
Vogue Italia and Dazed & Confused are the only non-American publications featured in the ranking.
Here are the top ten:
1) Vogue (579,437 fans)
2) Cosmopolitan (426,904 fans)
3) Teen Vogue (208,349 fans)
4) Seventeen (203,846 fans)
5) Vogue Italia (116,230 fans)
6) Elle (100,696 fans)
7) Glamour (86,201 fans)
8) Nylon (78,665 fans)
9) V (56,399 fans)
10) Dazed & Confused (54,798 fans)
The complete listing (and some great international finds) can be found at http://www.stylophane.com/fbi.
Life & Style blogs
Karl Lagerfeld's famous cat made £2m last year - that's more than Cara Delevingne earned
Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
Fast food Britain: The number of takeaways soars across the nation's high streets
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Apple Watch: What is it good for?
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 6-year-old writes ice cold Valentine's card to his stepmother
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Development Engineer/ Sys...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This leading provider of financial software so...
£14000 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a security software com...
£10000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This provider of staffing and r...