Fans of 'The Beautiful Life' petition show cancellation
Saturday 03 October 2009
After just two episodes, the fashion drama produced by Ashton Kutcher has been cancelled by the cable network CW much to the dismay of some devoted fans.
Regarded as a potential show to rival the popular Gossip Girl before the launch, the series's pilot was watched by a meager one million viewers -- just a third of Kutcher's followers on Twitter, as celebrity site Popcrunch pointed out.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the CW already has two new reality shows in the pipeline, which could replace the Beautiful Life: one about flight attendants, called Fly Girls, and another one starring socialite Tinsley Mortimer.
Viewers might have been scarce, but they also seem fierce: fans of the new series have already joined forces against the cancellation, launching an online petition at petitiononline.com/tblcw321/petition.html.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£7 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care provider is looking for Home ...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the UK's leading web des...
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A growing, successful, friendly...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This family owned, independent ...