Fans of 'The Beautiful Life' petition show cancellation
Saturday 03 October 2009
After just two episodes, the fashion drama produced by Ashton Kutcher has been cancelled by the cable network CW much to the dismay of some devoted fans.
Regarded as a potential show to rival the popular Gossip Girl before the launch, the series's pilot was watched by a meager one million viewers -- just a third of Kutcher's followers on Twitter, as celebrity site Popcrunch pointed out.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the CW already has two new reality shows in the pipeline, which could replace the Beautiful Life: one about flight attendants, called Fly Girls, and another one starring socialite Tinsley Mortimer.
Viewers might have been scarce, but they also seem fierce: fans of the new series have already joined forces against the cancellation, launching an online petition at petitiononline.com/tblcw321/petition.html.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
Worrying about your weight makes you more likely to pile on the pounds, researchers claim
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Refugee crisis: Sweden the only European country with a majority favourable towards non-EU immigration
- 2 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 3 Malnourished two-year-old found being breastfed by dog in Chile
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 YouTube video shows woman verbally abusing takeaway staff 'because they used green peppers'
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...