Fashion agenda: men's ready-to-wear
Friday 17 June 2011
Here are some of the biggest international fashion events coming up over the next month.
Milan, Italy (June 18-21) / Paris, France (22-26)
Both fashion capitals will bring the best in menswear back to the runways, with the likes of Diesel, Marc Jacobs, and Burberry showing in Milan, before the fashion community continues on to Paris that will host presentations by Rick Owens, Dries van Noten, Yves Saint Laurent, and many more.
http://www.cameramoda.it / http://www.modeaparis.com
Apart from established maîtres including Dior and Chanel, official schedule newbies Giambattista Valli and Iris van Herpen will show their creations for the first time during the haute couture week.
Life & Style blogs
'Timeless fashion': It may be a paradox, but the industry loves it
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
Masturbation: the health benefits
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Art Garfunkel: Paul Simon is a 'monster' with a Napoleon complex
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...