Fashion agenda: men's ready-to-wear
Friday 17 June 2011
Here are some of the biggest international fashion events coming up over the next month.
Milan, Italy (June 18-21) / Paris, France (22-26)
Both fashion capitals will bring the best in menswear back to the runways, with the likes of Diesel, Marc Jacobs, and Burberry showing in Milan, before the fashion community continues on to Paris that will host presentations by Rick Owens, Dries van Noten, Yves Saint Laurent, and many more.
http://www.cameramoda.it / http://www.modeaparis.com
Apart from established maîtres including Dior and Chanel, official schedule newbies Giambattista Valli and Iris van Herpen will show their creations for the first time during the haute couture week.
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Anti-depressants can change how the brain works in just hours
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
The 'Angelina Jolie effect': Her mastectomy revelation doubled NHS breast cancer testing referrals
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
£75 - £90 per day + negotiable: Randstad Education Group: Are you a cover supe...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (CIM, B2B, MS Offi...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful organisation wit...
£1 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Job Purpose To work closely with the he...