Fashion agenda: men's ready-to-wear
Friday 17 June 2011
Here are some of the biggest international fashion events coming up over the next month.
Milan, Italy (June 18-21) / Paris, France (22-26)
Both fashion capitals will bring the best in menswear back to the runways, with the likes of Diesel, Marc Jacobs, and Burberry showing in Milan, before the fashion community continues on to Paris that will host presentations by Rick Owens, Dries van Noten, Yves Saint Laurent, and many more.
http://www.cameramoda.it / http://www.modeaparis.com
Apart from established maîtres including Dior and Chanel, official schedule newbies Giambattista Valli and Iris van Herpen will show their creations for the first time during the haute couture week.
Life & Style blogs
Free the internet from commercial interests, says Martha Lane Fox
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about iconic structure
Contents of women's handbags can be worth more than a small car
Gold Apple Watch buyers can skip queues
- 1 Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
- 4 A new (old) cure for MRSA? Revolting recipe from the Dark Ages may be key to defeat infection
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£25000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing digital agenc...
£50000 - £100000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a newly-created partne...
£35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Senior FF&E Project Co-ordinator is re...
£10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: A delightful, 11 year old boy who lives in t...