There are countless magazines and blogs in fashion but so little time - how to know which one really fills you in on all major trends and news? Enter Styleite's Power Grid.
The new site publishes the most important writers (among other industry professionals such as models, designers, photographers, and stylists) based on their popularity in Google searches, unique visitors/circulation, and other indicators.
By far the most influential seems to be The New York Times, which dominates the fashion writer category and whose T Magazine also features in the fashion direction ranking.
Apart from that, publishing house Condé Nast's media including Vogue, Glamour, Vanity Fair, and WWD / W are leading the pack.
While most categories on Styleite are very US-focused, fashion bloggers featured hail from all parts of the world, such as Garance Doré or Yvan Rodic.
1) Cathy Horyn / The New York Times
2) Guy Trebay / The New York Times
3) Robin Givhan / The Washington Post
4) Cintra Wilson / The New York Times
5) Eric Wilson / The New York Times
1) Alexis Bryan Morgan / Vanity Fair
2) Tonne Goodman / Vogue
3) Anne Christensen / T Magazine
4) Hal Rubenstein / InStyle
5) Heather Pfaff / Cosmopolitan
1) Anna Wintour / Vogue
2) Graydon Carter / Vanity Fair
3) Cindi Leive / Glamour
4) Patrick McCarthy / WWD & W Magazine
5) Joanna Coles / Marie Claire
1) Garance Doré: http://www.garancedore.fr
2) Scott Schuman: http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com
3) Jane Aldridge: http://seaofshoes.typepad.com
4) Mark Hunter: http://www.thecobrasnake.com
5) Yvan Rodic: http://facehunter.blogspot.com