Agenda: Anna Della Russo; Logan Lerman; Tim Key; Frightened Rabbit; Bond 50
Sunday 23 September 2012
Fashion: Accessorise all areas
Self-styled "Queen of Bling" Anna Della Russo loves an accessory (or five) so it's no surprise her collaboration with H&M is a range of bonkers jewellery, bags, shoes and sunglasses. Most won't appeal to the faint of fashion heart – a green feathered head-piece and thigh-high boots for example - but if you're looking for a statement accessory to update an old outfit, sharpen your elbows and get in line. It's guaranteed to be a sell-out.
Anna Della Russo for H&M is available in stores from 4 October (hm.com)
Face to watch: Logan Lerman
The star of the teen fantasy Percy Jackson franchise continues along a dreamy path with his lead role in next month's high-school comedy-drama The Perks of Being a Wallflower alongside Emma Watson
Match the tweet to the star
Azealia Banks, Bette Midler, Alexa Chung, Bruno Mars
1. come here baby squirrel... let me get them molars...
2. Fringe maintenance = boring. Grow out stage = bleurgh
3. Praps shdn't hv hd lst drinkee... Vodka and hot sauce? Uh. Yeah!! Why nut?
4. I've decided that I want to be the new Kanye West
App watch: Inapub
Ever get the feeling your perfect pub is just around the corner – complete with roaring fire, un-chippy bar staff and reasonably priced brews? Tap your postcode into this app and it will locate your nearest watering hole, providing menus and reviews so you know if you're heading to a dive or a gastro.
From iTunes store, free
Lexpionage: Déjà queue, *.
The feeling you get while waiting to be served at the supermarket check- out. Again. You will probably tell yourself that you'll do it online next time. But for some reason you never do. And so on.
Social network: Because some things are still worth getting excited about...
Tim Key: Masterslut
Following his sell-out shows "The Slut In The Hut" and "The Slutcracker", poet/comedian/all-round genius Tim Key's bringing his idiosyncratic material to a venue near you. To 9 Nov, timkey.co.uk
These blusteringly brilliant Scots rockers continue their slow march to stardom with EP State Hospital, their first release on major label Atlantic and prefacing next year's LP. Out tomorrow; listen at bit.ly/RXXvMv
Celebrate five decades of shaken Martinis and saying your surname twice with this collectors' edition of all 22 Bond films. But who's the coolest 007 of all? Our money(penny)'s on Craig.Out tomorrow, £90
Match the tweet: 1. Bruno Mars; 2. Alexa Chung; 3.Bette Midler; 4. Azealia Banks
Life & Style blogs
Kylie Jenner challenge: Strange lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
Chloe Sevigny poses with a lobster on her crotch in a daring shoot for Marfa Journal
Loch Ness Monster: Google Maps unveils Nessie Street View and homepage Doodle
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
£16000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An SEO Executive is required to...
£16000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to continued expansion, an ...
£65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A long-established, tech...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, glo...