Fashion: Joined at the hip
The marriage of hipster actress Chloë Sevigny and hipster label Opening Ceremony is a union of fashion genius. Channel her distinct and urban wondrousness! Buy into a brand that can do no wrong! Even if you're too cool to care what the fashion pack are wearing, you'll fall in love with the print T-shirts and cutesy dresses in the range. Available now at Harvey Nichols.
Face to watch: Kate Tempest
Having made her name on the spoken-word scene, this searing south London poet/MC is set to whip up a musical storm as frontwoman of alternative hip-hop trio Sound of Rum. Their debut single "Slow Slow" is released a week tomorrow
Social networking: Match the tweet to the star
Jimmy Carr; Calvin Harris; Jonathan Ross; Jedward
1. Now the shower is flooding the bathroom!... Save the towels! They are meant to dry not wet
2. I've been eating a Creme Egg every day for almost 2 weeks now and I can confirm there has been no variation in quality whatsoever
3. I'm not even sure they're going to do a Radiohead Glee
4. What is it with Germans and canniballism?
App watch #6: Confession
Too busy to go to church for confession? Then do it virtually, with this Papally approved app. The ecclesiastically themed interface features a handy sin tick-box feature, along with a "confessions walk-through" that allows you to input your worst offences – password-protected, naturally. £1.19 for the iPhone
Lexpionage: Firthaliser, n.
1. A bumbling Englishman who, once sprinkled over a production, will sprout gold come awards season.
2. A dangerous substance to women; causes hearts to flutter, may induce swooning
On the radar: Because some things are still worth getting excited about...
Theatre: One-on-One Festival
Series of "plays" involving one actor, one audience member – including Adrian Howells, who invites the audience to get interactive. Tickets, obviously at a premium, go on sale at 10am on Thursday from bac.org.uk
Music: Those Dancing Days
In these dark days of the Saturdays, this feisty Swedish indie-pop quintet are a girl group to cherish. For proof, we direct you to their hook-laden second album Daydreams & Nightmares when it's released on 7 March
Food: Babies who lunch
Good-food guide Harden's has teamed up with organic baby-food firm Plum and parenting site gurgle.com to provide a compendium of toddler-friendly restaurants. £6.99 from Mothercare and plum-baby.co.uk
MATCH THE TWEET: 1. JEDWARD; 2. CALVIN HARRIS; 3. JIMMY CARR; 4. JONATHAN ROSSReuse content