Astrid Andersen at London Collections: Men
VIDEO: See the latest offerings on the catwalk
Sunday 16 June 2013
Tight, bright and mostly Persil-white. That's Astrid Andersen's spring collection in a nutshell.
She experimented with chopped-up meggings (man-leggings for the uninitiated) and layering feminine staples like lace, panne velvet and mink into her predominantly sportswear shapes.
Cut-outs, micro-shorts and the closing stretch-chantilly bodystocking are only for the brave.
Life & Style blogs
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
More than two thirds of smokers are killed by diseases caused by tobacco use, says study
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
The best Oscar dresses of all time
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 3 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 The jihadi girls who went to Syria weren't just radicalised by Isis — they were groomed
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitm...
£7 - £8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This high quality thread manufacturer ba...
£22000 per annum + pension,bonus,career progression: Ashdown Group: An establi...
£40000 per annum + realistic targets: Ashdown Group: A thriving recruitment co...