Astrid Andersen at London Collections: Men
VIDEO: See the latest offerings on the catwalk
Sunday 16 June 2013
Tight, bright and mostly Persil-white. That's Astrid Andersen's spring collection in a nutshell.
She experimented with chopped-up meggings (man-leggings for the uninitiated) and layering feminine staples like lace, panne velvet and mink into her predominantly sportswear shapes.
Cut-outs, micro-shorts and the closing stretch-chantilly bodystocking are only for the brave.
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Dear Sir Jimmy Savile: A comedian's words of valediction to the nation's trusted uncle
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Commission Package: Harrington Starr: Due to winni...
£60000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Support Analyst (Back Office, CRM, Sharepo...
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Bonus, Package : Harrington Starr: Busin...
£75000 - £90000 per annum + UNCAPPED OTE + PACKAGE: Harrington Starr: European...