Beardiful: The singles’ dating site for furry fellows – and their fans
The beard might be back in fashion, but that doesn’t mean it's easy for wearers to find love.
Not every prospective partner wants stubble rash on her (or his) chin, neck or, ahem, other areas. For those that do, however beardiful.com is here to help. This new dating site puts beard-lovers in touch with beard-wearers (all of whom appear to be men, fans of bearded ladies will have to look elsewhere).
Among those already signed up are an Australian lady looking for a bearded fancy man and is offering to “scratch and pet beards like the softest kitten in the world”.
She might like the 27-year-old from California who likes “to get wild” and sports “tattoos and a beard down to my belly button”.
Although it doesn’t say so on the site, given the basis of the initial contact, one can assume the beard has to last as least as long as the romance does.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst - C++, Boost...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst- (Desktop Su...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst (Machine Lea...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: UNIX Application Support Analyst-...