Beardiful: The singles’ dating site for furry fellows – and their fans
The beard might be back in fashion, but that doesn’t mean it's easy for wearers to find love.
Not every prospective partner wants stubble rash on her (or his) chin, neck or, ahem, other areas. For those that do, however beardiful.com is here to help. This new dating site puts beard-lovers in touch with beard-wearers (all of whom appear to be men, fans of bearded ladies will have to look elsewhere).
Among those already signed up are an Australian lady looking for a bearded fancy man and is offering to “scratch and pet beards like the softest kitten in the world”.
She might like the 27-year-old from California who likes “to get wild” and sports “tattoos and a beard down to my belly button”.
Although it doesn’t say so on the site, given the basis of the initial contact, one can assume the beard has to last as least as long as the romance does.
sportLiverpool 5 Norwich City 1: Uruguayan striker has now scored 11 league goals against the club
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
Life & Style blogs
Autumn Statement 2013: Car tax disc scrapped after 93 years
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
The 50 Best Christmas Gifts for Women
Flock star: A shepherd in the Lake District now has almost 20,000 Twitter followers
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Hate With Friends: Now you can find out who your Facebook frenemies are
- 5 ‘Put it in my mouth’: Viewers outraged by apparent reference to oral sex in VIP e-cig advert
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: As part of an ongoing effort to support local...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Do some of the most rewarding work you’ll eve...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Put your media, photography and arts flair in...
£23 - £30 per hour: Morgan Hunt: A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a c...