Beauty: Make-up to make you glow crazy
Saturday 26 May 2012
1. Illuminator, in Copacabana
Available in four shades, this light reflecting liquid can be used on bare skin or mixed with foundation which will give you an all-over luminous glow.
£22, Nars, uk.spacenk.com
2. Colour Skin Enhancer
Use as a primer, and while the soy proteins will moisturise, a light-trapping formula will leave your skin looking refreshed. Available in five shades.
£64.50, by Terry, uk.spacenk.com
3. Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel
Add a 'pearlised' sheen to your face and body by dabbing on a few drops of this water-based liquid.
£17.50 MAC, maccosmetics.co.uk
4. Watt's Up! Soft Focus Highlighter For Face
A good place to start if you're not confident about illuminating just yet. Glide this cream-to-powder product over your cheeks and blend.
£24.50, Benefit, benefitcosmetics.co.uk
5. Uplifting Liquid Illuminator, 04 Bronze
Want glow, not glitter? You can achieve a sun-kissed look with only a hint of shimmer with this pump-action product.
£20, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
6. Fresh glow
Use as an all-over moisturiser for your face and décolletage, or just apply only to the areas you would like to highlight.
£34, Burberry, uk.burberry.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 3 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
£45000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Quantitative Analyst (Financial Services, ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Application Support Engineer (C++, .NET, VB, Per...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Software Developer (Client-Side, SQL, VB...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...