Beauty: The best face masks
Saturday 20 October 2012
1. Blue/black berry enzyme mask
The gel is cool when applied, which provides relief from the day's stresses. Berry extracts aid oxygenation in the skin.
£31, Ole Henriksen, Harvey Nichols, 020-7235 5000
2. Rescue Mask
Spread this clay-like lotion over the face and relax for 20 minutes while it starts to tighten. Rinse off with a warm wet cloth – your skin will feel noticeably softer.
£35, Eve Lom, evelom.com
3. Ionic clay mask
Clay is widely used in spa treatments to draw out impurities. Recommended for those prone to oily skin.
£6.99, Boots Botanics, boots.com
4. Hydration boost night mask
At this time of year skin needs a helping hand with re-hydrating. After your night-time beauty regime, apply this mask which is packed with vitamins for rejuvenation.
£22, Elizabeth Arden, available nationwide
5. Detox face mask
The ultimate in TLC for your skin, this deservedly popular foaming gel will deeply cleanse away the oil, dirt and make-up clogging up your pores.
£29, Malin+Goetz, uk.spacenk.com
6. Skin-reviving rubberising mask
Remember the peel-off masks from the Seventies? This new one is just as fun: apply it quickly before peeling off your rubberised second-skin 15 minutes later.
£35, Bliss Spa, blissworld.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
Google Photos tags black people as 'gorillas', puts pictures in special folder
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
What happens to your body when you drink too much water during exercise?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal to donate entire $32bn fortune to charity
- 5 Mystery sea creature - with 'fur' and 'a beak' - washes up on remote Russian beach, baffling scientists
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for o...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...