Beauty: The best fragrances for Father's Day
1. Voyage d'Hermès
Don't be baffled by the ingenious stirrup design of the bottle; inside lies a thoroughly modern take on a traditional woody and musky aftershave.
£60, Hermès, houseoffraser.co.uk
This summery offering from one of Britain's most famous names contains peppercorns, coriander and star fruit for their zingy and vital qualities.
£26, Paul Smith, available nationwide
3. Oud Ispahan
Inspired by the travels to the East of a young Christian Dior, this contains notes of rose, amber and cedarwood.
£125, Dior, selfridges.com
4. Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino
Go back to this Italian label's roots with amber and patchouli notes that will summon memories of the Med.
£32, Dolce & Gabbana, available nationwide
5. Eau de Lacoste Rouge
Invigorating and energetic, the mix of ginger and peppercorns in sports label Lacoste's signature aftershave will give you a bit of get up and go of a morning.
£33, Lacoste, available nationwide
6. Boss Sport
First released in 1987, Boss Sport remains a popular classic, combining lemon, marigold and juniper in a fresh and floral blend.
£35, Hugo Boss, available nationwide
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: Senior Automation QA ...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits: Harrington Starr: A global Con...
£31000 - £43000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: This se...
£27000 - £45000 per annum: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Lambeth...