Beauty: The best fragrances for Father's Day
1. Voyage d'Hermès
Don't be baffled by the ingenious stirrup design of the bottle; inside lies a thoroughly modern take on a traditional woody and musky aftershave.
£60, Hermès, houseoffraser.co.uk
This summery offering from one of Britain's most famous names contains peppercorns, coriander and star fruit for their zingy and vital qualities.
£26, Paul Smith, available nationwide
3. Oud Ispahan
Inspired by the travels to the East of a young Christian Dior, this contains notes of rose, amber and cedarwood.
£125, Dior, selfridges.com
4. Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino
Go back to this Italian label's roots with amber and patchouli notes that will summon memories of the Med.
£32, Dolce & Gabbana, available nationwide
5. Eau de Lacoste Rouge
Invigorating and energetic, the mix of ginger and peppercorns in sports label Lacoste's signature aftershave will give you a bit of get up and go of a morning.
£33, Lacoste, available nationwide
6. Boss Sport
First released in 1987, Boss Sport remains a popular classic, combining lemon, marigold and juniper in a fresh and floral blend.
£35, Hugo Boss, available nationwide
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Engineer pictured fixing plane's engine with 'duct tape' by concerned EasyJet passenger
- 2 Two-year-old says goodbye to bin man best friend
- 3 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 Remove smartphones from the hands of under-18s and maybe they will grow up to be less dumb
£13500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for an i...
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for the ...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Full time Administrator/Secreta...
£16500 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the leading Mercedes-Ben...