Beauty: The best fragrances for Father's Day
1. Voyage d'Hermès
Don't be baffled by the ingenious stirrup design of the bottle; inside lies a thoroughly modern take on a traditional woody and musky aftershave.
£60, Hermès, houseoffraser.co.uk
This summery offering from one of Britain's most famous names contains peppercorns, coriander and star fruit for their zingy and vital qualities.
£26, Paul Smith, available nationwide
3. Oud Ispahan
Inspired by the travels to the East of a young Christian Dior, this contains notes of rose, amber and cedarwood.
£125, Dior, selfridges.com
4. Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino
Go back to this Italian label's roots with amber and patchouli notes that will summon memories of the Med.
£32, Dolce & Gabbana, available nationwide
5. Eau de Lacoste Rouge
Invigorating and energetic, the mix of ginger and peppercorns in sports label Lacoste's signature aftershave will give you a bit of get up and go of a morning.
£33, Lacoste, available nationwide
6. Boss Sport
First released in 1987, Boss Sport remains a popular classic, combining lemon, marigold and juniper in a fresh and floral blend.
£35, Hugo Boss, available nationwide
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£18k - 20k per year: 360 Resourcing Solutions: ROLE: Export Sales Coordinato...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The largest developer of mobile...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...